pursuitoftheblackwidow pursuitoftheblackwidow 31-35, F 12 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Does taking a bottle of tranquilizers and going to sleep in a bathtub full of water count? I think it might qualify, as they stuck me on a psyche ward for a couple of months.

Best Answer

gees..I got a friend who'd been the same. we all feel the same way really. But there are only few who act on it.

Best Answer

I was in an extremely abusive relationship, and he threatened to kill my kids. I thought if I was dead, the Children's Aid would take them, and he couldn't hurt them.

Best Answer

gotcha.. sometimes, we make our own options. I'm glad you survived.

Best Answer

Yeah, me too.

Best Answer

I act in ways they can't understand, and sometimes have a few of our world that they think is to mature for me, or to pesimistic...

Best Answer

I actually used common sense..

Best Answer

The straight jacket is always a dead give away

Best Answer

hahaha..

Best Answer

I played in rock bands and slept with women with no guilt attached to it. I did it to make myself happy

Best Answer

Simply telling people the truth of whats happening in my life usually does the trick.

Best Answer