I trying to move on after a break up, I just can't view women the same way (I know this is bad to say) I just have a hard time trusting people because I got played and the mind games that I had to go through was intense. I try to go out and meet new people but I do not like the club/bar scene. I just need to regain my confidence, any suggestions?
IFIXSTUFF IFIXSTUFF 22-25 8 Answers Oct 10, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

**** her sister.

Best Answer

Im going thru a break up myself, and the only way I let my emotions out is writting about it.

Best Answer

Im going through the same thing.. its not easy

Best Answer

I think it takes time and time to know what it is you want and don't want and know you will settle for nothing less the big part is learning to trust in our selves again.

Best Answer

it's hard, I know, and you can't regain your confidence from outside sources. It has to come from within, and that takes time after what you've been through. Just know that not all women are like your ex....don't get stuck in that mind-set. Take some time for yourself and usually the best things happen when you least expect them. Best wishes sweetie! xo

Best Answer