0Rene0 0Rene0 16-17, F 6 Answers Mar 28 in Community

Pi$$ed off my kids, upset a nice guy and headed off to cry myself to sleep!!!

Best Answer

After my doctor's appointment, while I was waiting for my mother to buy avocados because the ones in the previous store were too unripe, I sat in the car in a supermarket parking lot eating icecream and trying not to laugh at something I heard on the radio (and failing), a little old lady saw me and started to laugh too.

Best Answer

Not sure if you can handle all of the excitement... I woke up, watched Price is Right, drank tea, smoked a cigarette, checked EP, checked FB, drank more tea, smoked more cigarettes, watched more tv, knitted, then at the exciting part of the day, I drank more tea, smoked more cigarettes, watched more tv, knitted some more. and here we are... smoking a cigarette, drinking, rum, lurked on EP, and watching more tv. I'm exhausted. It's been a very tiring day... too much stress. :p

Best Answer

I woke up at 6am, went for a run at 6:15.<br />
Got back for 8am, started worked at 8:30.<br />
Worked until 6pm. Got home, has dinner<br />
8pm, went to meet friends at pub, stayed until 11:30pm.<br />
Got home, carried on drinking from 12am to now (01:35am)<br />
Enough detail for you?

Best Answer

Nothing, i layed on my bed all day and daydreamed o:

Best Answer

Woke up. Sneezed. Went to sleep again. Woke up, sneezed, checked phone, checked EP, sneezed, felt headache, posted a question, got up, sneezed twice, went to pee, flushed the toilet, checked what's for breakfast, ate the remaining noodle with cashew nuts, asked if it's still okay, father asked me if it was still okay, told him I couldn't even breathe I wouldn't know, he explained how does a spoiled food taste like, had to repeat I have clogged nose I wouldn't know, father smelled the food, told me it's still good, I rhymed. Ate the food while checking EP, answered a question about bananas, ate a banana, took some meds, went to answer the doorbell 10x for today and it's only 9:40am where I'm at what's wrong with my neighborhood? There.

Best Answer