So I'm still trying to get rid of my UMS. What's that you ask? Well if you are female and have had a baby you might know. My son is now 6 months old and he gets all my time, money, and attention. I have none for myself so ai always look like I just rolled out of bed. What did you do? How did you get back on track with no time and no money?
FellidayaFiresong FellidayaFiresong 31-35, F 4 Answers Jul 5, 2012

i'm a cosmetologist. hit me up and i can give you advice thats affordable.

Best Answer

i'm going through the same thing. its best dont spend too much time in the mirror the more you look the more defeated you feel. don't step on the scales too much and don't get depressed skipping meals then later binge eating. do some yoga or meditation. if you're like me and can't sit still for too long try some zumba workouts, henna your hair by a henna penna so you don't have to draw your face on daily it comes off after 7 washes. do your nails roll your hair, take some time for yourself when baby is sleeping at least once per day.

Best Answer

I never had that. Take care of yourself & the house while he naps

Best Answer