I dream t I got the W2's in the mail...lol cant wait ;D

Best Answer

omg lol

Best Answer

Sexual intercourse.

Best Answer

I don't remember much but it was about work

Best Answer

ugh

Best Answer

You know the kind when you have something important to finish for work that you cannot finnish because there is always something in the way, meeting, problem. It was a boring dream lol

Best Answer

I dream that I was on a date and when I looked down, my legs were hairy... creepy... and I don't who was on date with me at all...

Best Answer

did you turn into a werewolf>?

Best Answer

hahaha... no i didn't! XD

Best Answer

Storm clouds and an upcoming tornado. All of the males around me were older but I was still my same age and no one would listen. Sounds silly, but to actually have been n the dream, its was kinda creepy!

Best Answer

My dream last night was AMAZINGGGG.<br />
It started with me being too shy to talk to this girl I'm in love with. So I left the house she was in and went to a Salvador Dali museum. You rode through it on a little train. I sat down and then Dali him self came up to me. He looked annoyed because I had put my coat down on the seat. I moved it and he sat down! The museum was beautiful and really spooky. Mind-bending architecture. Then it turned into an Edgar Allen Poe museum, and we were allowed to get off the train and explore whatever we wanted. Everyone ran down to the ba<x>sement, thinking it would be the coolest. But instead it was a lame gift shop that didn't sell anything E.A. Poe related. <br />
O:

Best Answer

sounds like a movie i seen before

Best Answer

I dreamed i got a text message that my dog Alice had died.

Best Answer

Beards. Just kidding, I don't remember... (beards)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Dear God!

Best Answer

I had dreamt about a witch.

Best Answer

Donuts.

Best Answer

car accidents.

Best Answer