PhybieRaslen PhybieRaslen 31-35, F 13 Answers May 6, 2011

mature topic - like always

Best Answer

I dreamt I was a ********. It was my first time dancing. My first rotation went well but when I got back on stage later in the evening almost everyone left. It didn't seem to bother me, though. I also had a dream that I was a teen again, back in my parent's house. I had a small get together while my father was sleeping and got caught with a boy I had just met in my room. Surprisingly, we only kissed. Usually my dreams are MUCH more erotic!

Best Answer

I was an assassin and had to kill all from my class, i killed three of them, but the fourth suprised me and stabbet me from the back with a cake knife (I think) she laughed and kissed a cat.

Best Answer

It was a strange dream about playing basketball outside. A basket rim with no net was mounted on a too-high branch of a really leafy green tree and it was raining so the leaves were all wet. As I repeatedly shot the the ball up at the hoop, it would hit some branches or leaves and I would get showered. The face of a woman with shoulder-length dark brown hair was above the basket smiling down at me through the leaves as I shot. Could have been Princess Kate or her sister, but I couldn't see enough of her face to be sure. I didn't make any baskets :(.

Best Answer

i had this weird dream it snowed this month (blame that on the pogo hot shots game the theme of the day the other day was snow in may) and my bf was yelling to me he couldnt find my sons snow boots and i thought that was weird bc there always where we keep the shoes...but they werent there and i had no idea where they went so we put rain boots on him...then i dont remember the rest lmao buts i know

Best Answer

Sounds very wierd, BUT------I'm a male who happens to be a crossdresser-<br />
I did have a Dream last night that I was wearing a Bra and Panties with a Girdle and stockings.<br />
I was in Mixed company and I was trying to concel the fact I was also wearing a Cute Skirt, with a lacy slip underneath and a white blouse.<br />
At times, the girls would comment on how cute I looked and then I was afraid when the boys came around. Even in my sleep, I felt the cute FEMININE Feeling of wearing cute clothes and I must say, I felt the lovely tug from the straps of my BRA.

Best Answer

I was looking for a stolen ob<x>ject in my city with my friend. She killed someone by choking them and I just kept my air of business and told her to move along, I have the next map. <br />
We were making our way through my neighbourhood towards the children's hospital. They have a big territory, we went there to drink once. There was a huge pit full of discarded things and we joked that there must be dead bodies at the bottom. <br />
In my dream, we were about to dig through their pockets. <br />
Pretty normal for me.

Best Answer

I always have nightmares

Best Answer

Try not to dream.

Best Answer