I had a breakfast smoothie (mangoes, peaches, protein powder and greens supplement), Vietnamese sammy, mixed fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries), 1 gluten free snickerdoodle, about 8 Snapple flavored Jelly Bellies and a little finger swipe of red pepper hummus :P
growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 14 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I ate nothing

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

I know, I know, not good. I haven't eaten since Wednesday night.

Best Answer

Breakfast : piece of salmon and bowl of non-fat cottage cheese. And a couple diet sodas. Lunch : plain hamburger patty and more diet sodas. So it's 5:00 pm I have to figure out what I'll have for dinner.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing :}

Best Answer

I had a vegetable juice that I made myself, cucumbers, celery, green onions, romaine lettuce, spinach, parsley, mustard greens, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, honey crisp and granny smith apples. I also had some raw cashews as a lunch/snack. Vegetarian tacos for dinner.

Best Answer

I make my own juice too :D I love doing that. I've made one darn near exactly like the one you did too...I've never put green onions in it though...now that sounds tasty. Have you tried an apple, mint, lemon and ginger one? So refreshing. Hope your pregnancy is going well :}

Best Answer

Yes I have tried several combinations like the one you mentioned. I put the green onion in it because I noticed that King and I both had purchased green onions. I didn't want them to go to waste so I put them in this morning's green juice. It gave it a little bite to it. I liked it.

Best Answer

…your husband must love the name ‘King’…now if only I could get my hubby to eat my greens drink…he looks at me like I’m nuts when I have that in a glass. That being said, I have had him try and like kombucha…so it’s a start ;}

Best Answer

My sweetie likes his EP name it is from the Tarot deck of cards King is the highest member of the court cards and Swords means higher thought and communication. He is very good at both. He naturally fits in with his EP name of King of Swords. We have a rule in our house, you must try it before you turn your nose up at something. You don't have to drink or eat tons of it but you must try everything that is prepared and served in our house. King wasn't too keen on the green juice at first but when I made one specifically for him with lots of apples and carrots (for sweetness), he saw how great it was. Now he is gung ho about juicing and has seen the benefits of drinking green juices. He will drink one with me in the morning.

Best Answer

I like the background of the Tarot card. Also, the food rule...that’s a great rule to have. My mom had that when I was younger and it did indeed expand my taste buds (maybe this contributed to my quirk). Last question…what is the junkiest of junk food you….sorry…the twins have craved? I know you’re very healthy, so I know this goes against the norm…but indulge me with one:}

Best Answer

I think you will find this story very interesting. EP Link

Best Answer

ah shucks...it didn't work...I'll check out your page and stories, I'm sure I'll find it in there...thanks for sharing :}

Best Answer

I Have-Strange-Cravings story # 2443815. Go to the search box above and type in the seven digit story number.

Best Answer

Breakfast- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes<br />
Lunch- a veggie quesadilla<br />
Dinner- homemade french fries sprinkled with sea salt and parsley

Best Answer

omg...homemade frenchy fries :P

Best Answer

Toasted croissant with coffee.<br />
I think it's time to eat again.

Best Answer

I think so too, that's not much...

Best Answer

no breakfast or lunch, but bread and pate for dinner

Best Answer

Mulligatawny soup. I usually eat light. Dinner will be happening soon.

Best Answer

I LOVE THAT SOUP :}

Best Answer

You would have loved this one. There is one restaurant that only makes it once a week, but its an hour drive from my place. Their Mulligatawny soup is worth the drive. The beauty of this restaurant is it sits inside a valley, surrounded by a mountain range and right now, the tops of all the rugged, rock barring mountain peaks are covered in a light frosting of fresh snow.

Best Answer

WOW...oh god what I wouldn't do for that type of care taken to soup...people just don't appreciate a well crafted soup...so yummy.

Best Answer