Thanks to everyone leaving your tasty responses, I don't know what it is...I just like knowing what other people eat. If you ever want to just tell me, feel free to leave what you ate on my whiteboard :P
growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 14 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm having hot milk and cornflakes at the moment.

Best Answer

hot milk and cornflakes...interesting...I guess it makes it like hot cereal then.

Best Answer

Your so clever.

Best Answer

homemade split pea soup, rye bread and hummus

Best Answer

I adore split pea soup...yummy...and hummus...so creamy and yummy :}

Best Answer

Veggie chicken stew with spicy lemon herb dumplings :)

Best Answer

NICE...I can have some leftovers right...that' sounds right up my alley!

Best Answer

Haha yeah I guess I can leave you some :P

Best Answer

rice and tofurkey sausages, for breakfast, and i'm about to have the same in a few minutes... serves me right for making too much rice for supper last night

Best Answer

ah yes...the 'too much rice' incident...it happens :/

Best Answer

I actually ate very little today...a sandwich and a banana, I have days like that but no doubt I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Best Answer

Bare with me...this is my quirk...what did the sandwich have on it?

Best Answer

Don't worry about it love...it was tuna.

Best Answer

Hey...cute avi ;} Look how cute ours look side by side...women and their shoes...haha.

Best Answer

Your right! Shoes are one of my passions...drives my hubby mad.

Best Answer

ME TOO...I will sometimes, no joke get my shoes out...stand in front of my mirror and just try them on...twirl around, do different stances and such...just to admire the darn shoes...HAHA...yep, I'm silly...I know...hey, but knowing is half the battle :}

Best Answer

Touche!

Best Answer

humans

Best Answer

were they chewy?

Best Answer

no i tenderized them and left to soak in sherry

Best Answer

reminds me of 'a nice kidney and fava beans'...OH DANG that part creeped me out :/

Best Answer

Best Answer

typical Indian fare...curry, roti and rice :)

Best Answer

Lucky you...I love LOVE naan...what is with that it should be called nom...as in nomnomnom it's so good!

Best Answer

haha...then you should come over sometime...my mom makes them real nice and soft if you like...:)

Best Answer

SHUT UP!!!!!!! Homemade Indian food...good gosh...I bet her house smells so yummy with all those great spices...oh gosh chutneys too...tandoori chicken...that spinach stuff with that cheese...YUM!!! I could go on. Buttered chicken, chicken korma (my fave, I like it with raisins and cashews)...and what is that stuff that you get at Indian restaurants...it's usually at the cashier and tastes like licorice...I LOVE IT...makes your breath smell fantastic...samosas...*sigh*...ok...I'll stop...sorry...I love Indian food and have never had the pleasure of having it homemade.... :P

Best Answer

wow...let me warn you, we are vegetarian...so no butter chicken at home...but yeah, the kitchen and the house smells of those spices...you would love just to watch her cook...
now you have made me hungry...lol...
what you tasted near the cashier is minted anise...dont know a better name for it...I am having it as I type this...do you taste it? :)

Best Answer

Ok...I'm in love with your mom...I would love to watch her cook! I'm mostly vegee too...very few times do I eat meat, so this story just got even better...it's hard to find good tasty vegetarian meals sometimes. I have tasted that minted anise...it's divine. I usually will smell my breath afterwards and just love it.

Best Answer

anytime you are in India...you are welcome to my house...my mom and wife would love to cook for you...maybe teach you some as well :)

Best Answer

sweet chilli chicken pie, 4 twiggy stix and a small tub of creamy pasta salad, and 4 coffees

Best Answer

Sweet chili chicken pie...now that sounds tasty. I've never heard of sweet chili...yummy.

Best Answer

local bakery does all sorts of good ones.. cant walk past with out buying something :)

Best Answer

Home made chicken coconut curry

Best Answer

Oh hell yes...that sounds GOOD! I love panang (thai curry) and for Indian curry it's chicken korma :P

Best Answer

Wet noodles

Best Answer

no sauce?

Best Answer

nope...add sea salt maybe

Best Answer

gummy bears, BBQ grilled chicken and steak, shredded cheese on flour tortilla wrap, veggies with creamy spinach dip, and a chocolate oat bar

Best Answer