Tell me everything you ate or drank today..I'm interested.
PrettiestPirate PrettiestPirate 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Quizzes

cranberry walnut loaf twist bread, a banana, mocha yogurt, a yodel, a coffee cake, a piece of turkey, some cheese it crackers, 2 mandarin oranges &<br />
some coffee that made me really sick.

Best Answer

toast,marmalade, salmon sandwich, grapes, apple, gingerbeer iceblock, nachos,icecream, fresh green beans, coffee, water and lime.

Best Answer

a cup of tea and lots of cigerates

Best Answer

Poolau + hearts (lamb), roches chockolates for desert and green tea. For brekfast I had old sanguage, my son did not eat on friday lunch. For supper I am going to have parata with left over of those harts (spicy curry)

Best Answer

with vine it will be and then Russian vodka before sleep

Best Answer

Ok, 2 it will be.

Best Answer

siverside chips and a bowl of bunny food that was way too big

Best Answer

I don't mean to be rude, but why would you wanna know that??

Best Answer

Lol. I'm simply bored..is that a problem? If you don't want me to know what you ate cause it's some big secret..then don't answer my question and move on...

Best Answer

it is a secret actually. but i'll give you a hint. ready? it sometimes collects in your bellybutton...

Best Answer

Lol. Go be a fool somewhere else, ok? :)

Best Answer

excuse me? how rude! I'm deeply offended. (no I'm not. coz you just don't matter)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer