Questionator Questionator 26-30 147 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Breakfast

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

six cheese tortellini, tossed in olive oil w/sauteed garlic, baby portobello mushrooms and a small amount of canned organic tomatoes, + seasoning.

Best Answer

I made tacos for dinner last night.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Cornbread topped with a thin la<x>yer of melted butter covered in chili...it was delicious

Best Answer

Typicalt's leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes and vegetables and communication over impending split after 34+ years. How's that for dessert?

Best Answer

Bitter almonds in campari for dessert? Sorry to hear, hoping for at least enough reconciliation to part as friends.

Best Answer

Leftovers can be made into delicious meals,we call them Hash,I love them,great answer.:-)

Best Answer

campari's good. with twist of lime. hold the bitter almonds.

Best Answer

INDOMIE!!!

Best Answer

Fresh mixed greens soup (collard, spinach, mustard, purple cabbage) with garden tomatoes, sausage and rice. Lemon cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert.

Best Answer

Thanks! Just a recipe I made up. Love to cook.

Best Answer

Tuna fish on crackers.

Best Answer

Lasagna, i cooked it. yummy yummy.

Best Answer

pizza and a soda.

Best Answer

chicken with green capsicum and potato.....very tasty

Best Answer

Baked chicken covered in crushed pork rinds (YUM!), sliced carrots dripping with butter and brown sugar, and magnificent mashed potatoes! It was all so good, except.... my mom knows of my passion for loading the mashed potato on my dinner plate with indecent amounts of real butter, so she rummaged around in the bottom of her deep freezer to find a stick of the good stuff - just for me! <br />
I took a big ole' helping of that mashed potato and loaded 'er up with enough butter to cover an entire loaf of bread. Excitedly, I anticipated experiencing a bit of buttery heaven in my mouth as I lifted that first forkful to my unsuspecting lips. Alas... the treacherous butter was severely freezer burnt and left my poor, defenseless taste buds in a deep despair! <br />
Haha... true story! It was so awful! Turns out the butter had been in my mom's freezer for about two or three years! Luckily, my mom hadn't used this "real butter" during her preparation of the rest of the meal. The funniest part of all of this? My boyfriend (who HATES wasting food and gets mad at me when I throw out food that is past its prime) decided he needed to prove a point of some kind and took the offensive heap of potatoes loaded with the vile butter and added them to his own serving. He ate as much as he could humanly tolerate while still "proving his point" that there was nothing wrong with the butter. Finally, he feigned being full and claimed he couldn't possibly eat another bite... so I found it just the slightest bit funny that he ate a sandwich and some pudding as soon as we got home!

Best Answer

Home made Chicken Curry with rice and nan bread

Best Answer

macaroni and cheese

Best Answer

Fry beans, hot fry jacks and a glass of milk :)

Best Answer

McDonald's 20 pc chicken nuggets<br />

Best Answer

No problem :-) It's okay. haha

Best Answer

sirloin burgers sweet chilli shrimp veggie dish corn on the BBQ and salad

Best Answer

Stir fried bell pepper, onion, broccoli, and tofu over brown rice.

Best Answer

Stew and Smithwicks at a newly discovered Irish pub. Too many wall TVs, otherwise a good place.

Best Answer

Ahh,Smithwicks,and in an Irish Pub,as an Irishman this is is a great answer..:-)

Best Answer

Homemade honey garlic chicken wings and chicken friend rice, with mushrooms, onions and green peppers.

Best Answer

Yummy,sounds delightful,please invite me to dine with you sometime :-)

Best Answer

Anytime. :)

Best Answer