guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 4 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's still early here but I just had two eggs with spinach and a citrus salad. My lunch may be nothing with all that breakfast!

Best Answer

still morning for me mmmm not sure chicken and fries or eggs or spaghetti , don't know yet

Best Answer

I wanted to eat buttons but jazzyknickers ate them all so I'm forced to have banana and cheese sandwiches

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

On a diet ?

Best Answer

No I've just always eaten just one meal a day...dinner.

Best Answer

That is very interesting. Please do not get me wrong. But is there a reason ?
I tried two meals a day for some time - Breakfast and Lunch - but on a spiritual quest of sorts.

Best Answer

Well, a cup of coffee usually suits me for breakfast. And as far as lunch is concerned, I usually get so busy with my day at work that by the time I look at my clock, the time is closer to dinner time than lunch time, so I just wait.
There are many times when one meal a day is all I can afford. Occasionally, if I have a little extra money in my wallet, I will take myself to lunch on my day off, but its not always available. So, I just wait for dinner.
There are also times during my depression that I won't eat at all for a few days, unless someone else makes me eat. That happened the other night. A friend took me to dinner and practically threw a menu down in front of me. Although I didn't feel hungry, I went ahead and ate, knowing I wouldn't hear the end of it if I hadn't.

Best Answer