my virginity...

Best Answer

That I'll be at work on time today! Whoops

Best Answer

it involved a bottle oh hand soap, tissues and a fr<x>amed picture of queen elizabeth....I was just cleaning it I swear!!!

Best Answer

I lie - alot. When people ask questions like "How are you today?' I say 'i'm fine' and I'm not. When they say 'do you mind?' l lie and say no. When my terminally sick mum says "how do I look today?' I say your looking beautiful. I lie a lot. And I wouldn't change it.

Best Answer

I lie when I sad "i love you" to some family members... :(

Best Answer

I will do the dishes.

Best Answer

That I only had £20 spare in my wallet; but I did this so I could put the *other* £20 I had into the box where I save money which I don't even count myself until I save so much I have to take it to the Bank.<br />
Yeah, It's a lie ... but ... the money I save comes back. I lied to save £20 for more than just myself, in other words :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I can't remember. It's too hard to make stories to cover for stories made by lies

Best Answer

Nothing! (see now that's my first lie for this year)

Best Answer

I make a point to be as honest as possible, so I don't recall.

Best Answer

So you never lie?

Best Answer

Like I said, I make a point to be as honest as possible. I have lied in the past, but having seen the damage a lie does I decided to live in honesty. I did not say that I disclosed every intimate detail of my life, but if someone asks me a question that I don't want to answer, I tell them I do not want to answer. Instead of lying about it to get them off my back.

Best Answer

That I was doing something productive yesterday.

Best Answer