SomeOneForgetable SomeOneForgetable 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 18, 2013

My first time was awesome. The girl I was with was more experienced and knew about the importance of hygiene. We bathed and played before going to her bedroom. As first, it obviously tasted like clean skin/body wash, but once the juices started the taste was amazing. Very sweet. I was amazed with how yummy it was. I'd heard so many other guys complaining about foul smelling and gross tasting *****, I was a little concerned. But this girl was perfect. Since then, I have had only a few bad experiences, and it's always 'fatter' girls who even though they are clean, they still have that sweaty gross smell about them... showering doesn't work as well as soaking in the bath.

Best Answer

simply awesome....delicate part that make the girl happy!! love to reaction for every licking and sucking of the ***** and clitoris.

Best Answer

I wondered if I was doing it right. I wondered if I could do it better. I wondered when I'd get a chance to do it again.

Best Answer

Never have never will never appealed to me.

Best Answer

Yummy from day one!

Best Answer

Wow, that was so, so long ago! I do remember how much of a thrill it was for sure and how much I loved it! In my mind, I was uttering the words "I can't believe I'm eating *****!" LOL...when I was young...

Best Answer