LadyCecee LadyCecee 41-45, F 9 Answers Feb 5, 2012

she managed to show her thong and puffy tush, so in the battle for attention she won... too bad it sagged in the rear so much.<br />
great stage and graphics, as good as i have seen since the olympics in china<br />
addendum: last night Leno stated he had seen Joan Rivers sunday night on the Super Bowl half time show....<br />
i do hope Madonna hears this one.,,, and chokes on it.

Best Answer

She's older than my wife! But I dug the "World Peace" message at the end.

Best Answer

Wow! That stage was incredible. It must have taken a year to program and a I could only imagine how many engineers on site for the live event. Her best. And the most remarkable was the up talent she had, Minaj etc.. Madonna is to which all will be measured , once again proving COUGARlicious, has just been reduced to a kitten via the church of Madonna!

Best Answer

OK...LOL. I had no idea who the others were. The stage was great though!

Best Answer

I liked it. I thought it was one of the better half time shows in recent memory. Wasn't really over the top with a ton of choreography and really liked "Like a Prayer" that she closed with. <br />
I also liked Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton with "God Bless America and Kelly Clarkson with the "Star Spangled Banner" to open the game have to say really liked them all as they preformed the songs as they should be and not in some rendition they all think they should be. Hopefully folks in the future that are asked to do these duties remember that. Nothing worse than listening to singers putting their own spins to certain songs.

Best Answer

Yes, the pre-show stuff was great. Madonna was pretty good.

Best Answer

I wish she sang the songs. The lip sinking isn't really that great but I know they had to do it because of all the dancing around. I didn't really like it too much.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

She made such a big deal over doing the Super Bowl and then it wasn't real singing. Thanks for your honesty!

Best Answer

think I ddn't watch it

Best Answer

You think you didn't...or you didn't?

Best Answer

no I know I didm't watch it

Best Answer

didn't miss much

Best Answer

I thought she did very well. Much better than Springsteen's and prior to that, Princes.

Best Answer

Yes, not bad...ambivilent about the teeny-bopper number in the middle, but happy to hear the classic at the end. But, did she dance?

Best Answer

Her dancing looked a little awkward, but in those boots...can't say I blame her much. There was a moment where she almost lost her balance on the bleachers, but she recovered quickly.

Best Answer

Still trying to be a 20-something....WHY?

Best Answer

LEEEBAYYY! (oops! tha's local dialect for "too much"!)

Best Answer

Really? I was surprised at the amount of clothing she actually wore.

Best Answer