In my opinion, I thought she was an Amazing Women. I wish people could look past her drug addiction and realize what Great music she made and movies as well.
Dyme4Life Dyme4Life 18-21 10 Answers Feb 23, 2012

I think she struggled a lot in her life. She was a wonderful singer and actress, but the chaos in her life really affected her, but I don't think she let it keep her down though. I wonder if she was always able to be there for her daughter as a guiding hand. Her daughter supposedly smoked weed after the funeral and has been on a hit of a destructive path. I hope she doesn't meet the same fate as her mother.

Best Answer

I am tore up about her untimely demise. I actually wept when I heard the news. She deserved to live.

Best Answer

You're a heartless bastard. Don't ever contact me again.

Best Answer

zhafar, what is that all about?

Best Answer

It wasn't directed at you. The person deleted his response. I know she fuked up, but there is no good reason to speak badly of her. It's bad enough that she didn't survive her addiction.

Best Answer

A bit sad because she ended up the way she did, but I didn't listen to her music, so I wasn't into the who media thing of "it's a tragedy for the entire world" and endless coverage thing. And I though Christie's lowering of the flags was just a political ploy to distract people from his upcoming veto of gay marriage rights.

Best Answer

To be honest. God bless her with a beautiful voice. That was her gift. I believe that God gave her that voice use to praise HIM and impact others (which she did, because we are talking about her and anyone from any culture knows who she is). She started in the right place which was in church, but she leave it. I understand that. It is all about free will. She did't take care of the gift she had. I think that she was sad, lonely, and depress. She sound herself with people who did no have her best interest at heart. She may have felt use and abandon, but they way she is a people pleaser. I'm sorry that her life ended the way I did, but it did. I hope I make sense.

Best Answer

excellent talent

Best Answer

Can I be honest WITHOUT you getting angry?<br />
She threw away her talent. She had money, friends, Family and that still wasn't enough for her. Peer pressure? Perhaps, but many of us have that in one form or another and we don't give into it, just like many do not give into cheating on their spouse, even if they can get away with it, just because it is Wrong. I don't know what her life was like, but if she is like all the other people on this planet, she had bad days too. But she just seemed to throw it away. Pressures, we all have them and we can't give in to them or we lose our jobs or family. I am 58 and I have heard since she sang her first note, what a talent and gorgeous to boot! She had all that money, everything money could buy, even the illegals and she just couldn't get it right. I don't feel sorry for her.........I would give away my neighbors dog, just to have 1/5th of the monies she had. <br />
I am sorry she died, for I don't think she intended that to happen, probably did the same thing she always did, but this time her body just said, ''enough''. <br />
And it is a shame that a person, just because they were famous, got that kind of publicity and the poor person down any road in any town in America, died and no one even knew it, because he/she was poor.

Best Answer

I respect your opinion

Best Answer

She tried. I will die alone. That is as it should be. She died alone, too.Try not to knock it. She was a hell of a lot more talented than you and me put together. She just past on....please don't trash her.

Best Answer

She dead.

Best Answer