There was a time I was seriously considering that I might be somewhat crazy and not well in the brain department. Now I know it isn't so.<br />
And I was sure that my parents are different from the rest and my mom loves me no matter what, that it was me not getting it. I'm now seriously questioning it. Some things are just wrong to do and say and she crossed the line. And I'm not tolerating it any longer. And I finally admitted to myself I will never be good enough for someone who considers me an enemy. So why bother.

Best Answer

my choice of friends.

Best Answer

I use to drop everything to help others and put myself last,now I love to take all the time in the world for me I am at such peace now with no regrets it feels so good to put yourself first from time to time.

Best Answer

That, if you treat others the way you want to be treated, they will. As naive as it sounds, I spent a long time believing that. Now, every person that I meet seems to be taking more and more without reciprocating.

Best Answer

the genders that i'm attracted to

Best Answer

If there are toll roads on Mars...I'm just not sure anymore...

Best Answer

That most people are morally good.

Best Answer

That I was sane and that I knew what I was doing.

Best Answer

That everyone had common sense.

Best Answer

I still think most people have it, they just won't use it.

Best Answer

Yes...I used to believe that. It's not true. Some people just do not have common sense. Learned knowledge and common sense are two different things entirely.

Best Answer