my gosh...a dog , a best friend, every barbie in the world and my mother ton stand up to my father......
pinkmonroe pinkmonroe 31-35, F 46 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

I wanted to be a superhero.

Best Answer

Well I guess some dreams do come true.. cause you are to me!

Best Answer

I'll be your Toxic Avenger!

Best Answer

love :Þ

Best Answer

Parents who actually cared about my well-being.

Best Answer

I wanted a puppy but I couldn't because we had to move around alot. But I got myself one when I moved into my own place. :)

Best Answer

Every birthday candle i blew out had this wish....to always be happy and never lose the ones i love......Pity it was an impossible wish .....but i still make the same one each year.

Best Answer

I wanted to be popular in school and have lots of friends. I was very quiet and shy when i was in high school.

Best Answer

There was nothing specific as I remember.

Best Answer

Awesome skills at a few different things

Best Answer

to be old

Best Answer

I wanted to be famous and rich (with the emphasis on rich). A materialistic girl back then, age 10-14 which changed a bit during the years

Best Answer

I wanted my dad to come back.

Best Answer

To have fun.

Best Answer

It was ballet lessons when I was 5 and then when I saw that wasn't going to happen, I tried for a piano and piano lessons. I finally took a ballet class from a community college when I was 19 and I bought myself a piano when I was in my early 20's.

Best Answer

I'm one of 6 kids, so I definitely wanted more attention and involvement from my parents.

Best Answer

a friend

Best Answer

i wanted a fully functional supergirl cape and to marry bruce springsteen.

Best Answer

my old man to stop belting me.

Best Answer

To grow up. It not exactly how I envisioned it, though....

Best Answer

to be a Philanthropist

Best Answer

I wanted a sunny day so I could go out and play

Best Answer