questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 15 Answers Jul 6, 2012

"Mother told me yes she told me I'd meet girls like you<br />
She also told me stay away you'll never know what you'll catch"<br />
Nope

Best Answer

Um yep. Don't touch the knives. I also knew not to wake her. I was hungry so decided to slice a bagel for breakfast. Didn't know a 14" bread knife wouldn't cut a frozen bagel...6 stitches later I did learn my lesson

Best Answer

Not to eat worms in the garden, and yes i think she was right they did'nt taste that good as i remember lol.

Best Answer

She was dead wrong

Best Answer

She told me things that rurned out to be uselful, lik dont talk to strangers(as they sometimes introduced themselves more warmly than i wanted), dont mix drinks,dont open stuff with ure teeth(chiped a tooth that way). the only thing she was wrong about was not having sex before getting married. i would have missed out on 10 years of fun, the least.

Best Answer

When I was 10 she was on me to wear a T-shirt when I was out riding my bike. Of course being 10 i knew it all and didn`t listen. While coasting down a large hill I hit a rut and got knocked off my bike.i ended up with a nasty road scrap all the way down my right side from neck to waist.It stung and bleed like crazy .Funny after over 50 years i still remember that incident. Love you Mom,she has been gone over 10 years now.

Best Answer

Go out with that "bad" boy who was too old for me. In this case, she was right.

Best Answer

am thinking there is more to this story . . . just thinkin

Best Answer

Just that it wasn't a very memorable date and we never went out again. But I lied to my mom about where I was and had to fess up. That's what I remember about the whole thing. Lol

Best Answer

She told me not to use drugs or drink...we have a very bad family history of both drug and alcohol addiction...alcohol being the worse of the two...I never did try drugs, and she was right about both...as for alcohol, I had my first drink at 23...and It's been a battle every since...I should've listened.

Best Answer

My senior year of high school she forbid me to go out for track. Her reason? A playmate from my grade school days set a record for his high school in his particular event. I never excelled in athletics, yet I still tried. Since I was not capable of setting any records she felt my participation was a waste of time. I went out for the team anyway. She was wrong in saying my participation would be a waste of time. The daily workouts made me physically fit.

Best Answer

"mama told me not to come"

Best Answer

Best Answer

she never told me anything <br />
only step mom andy told me<br />
and no i didnt listen and im glad i didnt listen

Best Answer