help, i am a skinny person trapped in a lump of fat....
joyba61 joyba61 51-55, F 13 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Health

Stay away from salt and bread if you can.

Best Answer

i never had a problem with water retention but i do stay away from salt as much as possible..hbp

Best Answer

Salt has become my enemy, i only have have a little and up go the scales :(

Best Answer

Only thing that will work, moderation and exercise. Burn more calories than you take in and you will loose weight.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Diets don't actually work. What you have to do is to have a plan for regular eating that supports a person of the size you want to be. Don't eat more than the plan.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

juice or water fast for 12 days straight and you'll lose around 12 kgs

Best Answer

i would faint

Best Answer

Eat a diet of lean meats and vegetables, and have a couple of slices of toast for breakfast. Lay off the potatoes and rice, no sandwiches, no chips, no cookies, pastries, cakes, pies, sodas, no sugar, no cream, no cheese except low fat cottage cheese....if you are going to eat yogurt it should be greek yogurt with no sugary fruit in it. Fruits in moderation....they are full of sugar and they will actually make you feel hungry after you eat them. Keep cooked chicken in your fridge for emergency snacking. It is better to grab a chicken leg and eat it than a bag of chips. Eat salads but go really light and easy with the dressing. And walk three times a week.

Best Answer

i have never heard about fruits making you hungry before...i will look that up

Best Answer

I was really happy and satisfied on DASH, at 2400 calories a day. You can go lower but if you have a lot to lose I'd start with a higher limit. It may take a little longer but it's a very healthy way to eat. I was given this diet at my doctor's office when I found out I have high blood pressure. You can modify it so much depending on whether you just want to reduce weight or just eat a balanced diet. I would still be on it now but I barely have money for ramen much less five veggie and five fresh fruits every day.

Best Answer

i never tried Dash. i was on the nutrasystem diet for months and lost ten pounds then it just stopped so i did

Best Answer

The '17 day diet' works if you stick with it and exercise. Eat less move more always works plus lots of veggies, fruits, lean protein and water.... lol @ your comment

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I am not one to talk-I can lose a few. But I have done best when my mind was ---I was in a mindset where I wasn't dieting, but I was enjoying eating healthy food in smaller sizes, but throughout the day-not skipping meals, but having small snacks to keep the metabolism cooking, drinking tons of water, and physically active for a steady 1 hour per day.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

No white flour, starches, or sugars,...high protien diet w/ plenty of green veggies and loads of water.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

The eat less, move more diet

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

you having ur food on time ?? i mean hope you not having once a day just quit dairy products and have normal meal three times a day stop having food after 8 pm say no to coke

Best Answer

i eat regularly and try to eat every 3 to 4 hours...like a fruit or snack in between meals

Best Answer