fafitalicious fafitalicious 18-21, F 17 Answers Oct 1, 2009

A tattoo of them, on your forehead !<br />
and i believe some dudes like kerosine poured onto their <br />
ex girlfriends heads on Fridays.

Best Answer

i ask my husband this every year and he always says, "you, with a red ribbon " LOL! I think he's serious though!

Best Answer

@ kessie it is kind of rude to even come at her like that and she is a grown *** woman and can do whatever she feels like she want to do for her man. evry man is different so @fafitalicious you can always take him to get a nice massage for an hour even if you do it already or create a man cave in another room he will love it.

Best Answer

Give him a bag of weed and a bj. He will marry you. Lol

Best Answer

respect, especially in public

Best Answer

some men like tools

Best Answer

...a night out with the lads on the tiles !

Best Answer

ask him as im sure he will have plenty of things he would like to get.... :)

Best Answer

Not for me but I think most would like something that thier mates would think was cool to have.

Best Answer

men love comfort slippers gowns and a nice laid back chair with a beer or remote... they sick of getting socks and tie

Best Answer

A BJ.

Best Answer

woops I went and had a look at your profile so had to come back and delete my answer as your a teenager<br />
a night out and a kiss and cuddle after would be appropriate

Best Answer

im like 20 years old i dont think that i am a teenager darling.anw i think i know what you wanted to say lady..

Best Answer