Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

I think the FDA has long been a fantastic example of regulatory capture. I also think the poison we're aware of (or which we are kept ignorant of) far outweighs the poison we are unaware of. This is the age of poison; drink up and die how you will.

Best Answer

Makes horsemeat masquerading as beef look tame

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

They feel outraged...for 5 sec then realizing it's too much work to do something about it.....forgets about it..

Best Answer

No wonder there are so many auto immune diseases around nowadays. We are being deliberately poisoned by crap in our food and also in the air.

Best Answer

What about the growth hormones added to all milk in the US ?

Best Answer

Do they? I reckon every single thing we eat and drink has been tampered with. Being ill makes a lot of money for the pharmaceutical industries and those on their boards (usually government officials).

Best Answer

Well, THIS American thinks that it helps keep the rat population down, at least those rats which tend to be fond of chicken.

Best Answer

What, and it doesn't matter that hundreds of thousands of humans will be poisoned too....?

Best Answer

Not to me. Good riddance, I say. I'd rather the rats.

Best Answer

You work for the government obviously.

Best Answer

Well, for a school system.

Best Answer

I imagine you have shares in the pharmaceutical companies too.

Best Answer

Nah. You imagine far too much glamor for my life.

Best Answer