IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 11 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

The same way someone felt before they were born, thats how I think its really like.

Best Answer

Supermarket sales.

Best Answer

Thinking about heaven is one of the most pleasant thoughts i can have. Anything goes! Seeing my grand mother, stuff like in the movie Nosso Lar, meditation, quests to accomplish for our spiritual growth, seeing angels or guides, working our redemption, or...........just being alone in a vast space not knowing what to do or where to go.

My ideas change all the time, and it's wonderful because whatever i think, it's fun, comforting, and challenges me. And the older i get, the more it changes. I have no certitude so far.

Best Answer

Beautiful scenery, streets of gold, wonderful music, no vulgarities, no second-hand smoke, friends everywhere and no worries.

Best Answer

It's a gated community for the uber wealthy.

Best Answer

Fluffy clouds and singsongs.

Best Answer

I believe we all have our own versions of heaven so its different things to different people.

Best Answer

amazing, way better than the place we are now

Best Answer

it could be like heaven it could be like hell. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Best Answer

Much better than we can imagine in this life. And Hell will be much worse than we can imagine, too.

Best Answer

well it can't be that bad, cos nobody has come back to tell us

Best Answer