IM23059 IM23059 31-35 10 Answers Feb 11, 2012

A Witch's Familiar

Best Answer

in India they symbolize cunning wisdom. but they are not bad omen. the common crow is considered as wily cunning and scheming creature.

Best Answer

Gatekeepers between our world and the world of the dead....the movie "crow" ectually used this symbol.<br />
Also in some cultures they are seen as carryers of bad news, bad omens, or dark spirits.

Best Answer

In Australia they mean a few different things depending where you come from,one crow means its a relative watching over you,two can mean a warning of death,crows also recognize human faces and can sense if your a good or bad person or will remember you and can warn other people and crows when theres a threat around..They have good memories and face recognition.

Best Answer

Hi
I have my wonderful crow friends they come down not scared of dog or cats but they do not ever try to hurt them.
If I am not around they come to the back door and create such a racket and then stand there with head on one side waiting for their food
People have started to ask if they belong to me I actually buy food for them too.

Such awkward birds on the ground always think they are going to trip over their own feet.
They come running to you. I love my crows

I call them my spirit friends but I am a Druid too.

Best Answer

It's just a warning for when Itachi visits you, he's such a show off

Best Answer

I have heard that when black crow lingers around you they are comming to take your soul...Not that I beleive that but my dad would sit and watch for them and shoot every one he saw...

Best Answer

That is not good they are still a life form.
I do not have a soul so not worried about that aspect of things

Best Answer