IM23059 IM23059 31-35 10 Answers Feb 11, 2012

A Witch's Familiar

Best Answer

in India they symbolize cunning wisdom. but they are not bad omen. the common crow is considered as wily cunning and scheming creature.

Best Answer

Gatekeepers between our world and the world of the dead....the movie "crow" ectually used this symbol.<br />
Also in some cultures they are seen as carryers of bad news, bad omens, or dark spirits.

Best Answer

In Australia they mean a few different things depending where you come from,one crow means its a relative watching over you,two can mean a warning of death,crows also recognize human faces and can sense if your a good or bad person or will remember you and can warn other people and crows when theres a threat around..They have good memories and face recognition.

Best Answer

It's just a warning for when Itachi visits you, he's such a show off

Best Answer

I have heard that when black crow lingers around you they are comming to take your soul...Not that I beleive that but my dad would sit and watch for them and shoot every one he saw...

Best Answer