This is for anybody who is Christian but especially the Protestants. People constantly wonder where God is when there is so much suffering in the world. And why he won't do anything about it. What's sad is they should know why God isn't doing anything about it but whatever. So I hear a lot of "me me me" and people accusing God of abandoning them and not caring etc... But no matter what he can't do anything to help. The next he intercedes *directly* in events on Earth it will be the Second Coming. Until then he just watches his beloved children suffer unspeakable torment and is unable to do anything to help them. And he also sent his son to die in an unimaginably horrible way. And people down here are getting mad and thinking he's abandoned them. This isn't against in particular it's just more the attitude in general.
MalteseFalconPunch MalteseFalconPunch 26-30, M 12 Answers Apr 22 in Embarrassing & Funny

Yes if they have wisdom they'll understand we live in a fallen world where Satan is the god and bad things can happen to good people here and that this life is temporary. The important thing is that we have compassion enough for others to motivate us to help the ones who cannot help themselves. What a huge difference that makes in this world.

Best Answer

I found my faith in God while the suffering things that happened to me as a child. There is order in the midst of chaos if a person chooses to have a relationship with God, have been told I shouldn't have survived what happened.

Best Answer

well ,, this is how life is ,, if it was perfect it would have been called heaven , God told us that this life is nothing but a path to the after life , he sent us messengers , like Noah and Jesus , to show us the right way ,, and to let us know that what ever happens in this world , it doesn't matter , cuz if you stayed patient and relayed on him , he will defiantly reward you in the afterlife , bad things happens to those who are bad and who are good , they are tests . even the good things are tests , God is testing you to see if you would thank him for the things he gave you or you will forget about him and focus on this life ..... and when God is with you everything seems easy <3

Best Answer

Follow Jesus and He will take you "through" whatever comes your way. No promises are made for easy, no problem lives in this world. In fact, we are told that true followers will have even "harder" lives "because" of our stand for Christ and against the sinfulness of this world. Just look at how we're mocked and hated for our stance against homosexuality and baby murder! You'd think WE were the "wicked" ones!!!

Best Answer

the world always balances itself out, you get war "here" and peace "there". a natural disaster hits and destroys "there" and people from "here" send money and resources to help those people so the balance is restored. and we only suffer a lot of torment cause we bring it on ourselves and do it to others. best example is the iraq war, if america didnt cause harm to those people, those people wouldnt have caused harm to them.

Best Answer

I want to also add I'm concerned about very few people I talk to seem to understand even the most basic tenets of their faith. Like why God can't help them.

Best Answer

Hello. I do not follow God out of a desire to be kept from suffering and troubles. I follow god because with the hope that he will give me strength to persevere through suffering and that we will never allow me to suffer anything i cannot bear.<br />
If people think that God will keep them from all troubles in this world then they will soon be disillusioned and their trust in God will fall in a heap.. <br />
The promises of Christ are mostly to do with being gifted eternity with God in a perfect existence. They are not being granted a ideal life in a paradise on earth. So even if ones own life is a disaster area one will still hold on to Jesus come hail or shine if they are focused on his eternal promise rather then any false earthly promise that may be preached to them by the Name it claim it prosperity preachers. <br />
So not all Christians suffer from the ""I didn't get the private Learjet i prayed for so therefore God does not exist"" complex..

Best Answer

Those that do seem to do it out of ignorance

Best Answer

They need to read the Bible.. People are responsable for seeking Gods will. But many are lazy and allow some preacher to just tell them what to do and what to believe.. They are placing their eternal lives into the hands of another man.. Talk about scary spice... people should only trust God. Jesus is the Redeemer not some guy behind a pulpit or some guy wearing a funny hat...

Best Answer

I don't understand the point you are making. It's a bit muddled. Are you a minister?

Best Answer

Am I a minister? Nooooo...I'm just asking I hear a lot of people wondering why God doesn't come help and he's ignoring them and so on. I'm wondering why do those not know that he can't do anything? Why do they think he is ignoring them?

Best Answer

I don't know those people. Mostly I hear praise for god

Best Answer

I mean out in the world...I'm don't go to church

Best Answer

Thats what I meant too

Best Answer

God is rolling the dice wight he devil.

Best Answer

My views....these are the types of people who truly do not have a strong connection a strong faith in God. They blame him for everything. A person can claim they love God and are close to him all they want to but if they truly do not live according to Gods will, have a strong faith and truly walk the walk, they will continue to pick someone to blame. God has not abandoned anyone, he knows what is going on at all times and allows things for his reasoning. He knows and those who truly have a real faith, a real trust in him will trust him to know what is best.

Best Answer

I don't attend church. I learned everything I need to already. The rest is just a fashion show and waking up early on weekends...

Best Answer

Things that trip me out because I had to do the Easter Vigil this year and that 8:00 to 12:30 AM and I'm not even religious. It was actually pretty awesome to watch though

Best Answer