I hate to be nagged.

Best Answer

HOLD MY PURSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I am a female, but from what I have heard from my husband that blunt bastard lol.<br />
Annoying- (Stop with this drama, I don't want to hear about your friends drama!) They don't want to hear it, so don't bother. There not listening anyway.<br />
Cute- (Cooking naked) B.J B.J B.J always always always, in the car, in the shower, during video games, reading a book, eating dinner. The only time he say's no, is if he's sick, sad, or pissed. :) Theres your advice from a female point. Tell me if im wrong boys

Best Answer

scream............

Best Answer

Cute: Offering sex.<br />
Annoying: Not leaving afterwards.

Best Answer

Oh, you try so HARD to be awful. Are you sad when no one gets angry?

Best Answer

Yes. I'm a deeply bitter and lonely person who secretly craves attention but can only get it by being mean and disrespectful to wonderful sensitive souls such as yourself. Now **** off.

Best Answer

Someone has a way with words

Best Answer

Thank you Kramirez7. I consider myself a poet of sorts. The voice of a generation.

Best Answer

When they start all that giggling and ****, how annoying is that. Oh and when like every other like word is like, like you know, like.

Best Answer

We only, like, do that, like, when we're shy because we like you.

Best Answer