hendricks666 hendricks666 18-21, M 23 Answers Apr 11, 2012

When my wife and I were dating and she "discovered" that I crossdressed and wore panties under my boy clothes on occassions and enjoyed it, it excited her and she thought it was great. From that moment on she insisted that I wear panties all the time and yes, when we got together after that, she would do a "panty check!"

Best Answer

good for you my wife loves it also

Best Answer

We are both lucky to have wives that love seeing us in panties, aren't we!

Best Answer

Thanks and I couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

who cares what kind of underwear you wear...just as long as you wear some I guess

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

I love to wear panties and thongs they feel so good

Best Answer

I'm 26 yrs old married and straight as he*# my wife prefers me in girls panties during r wedding she bought a pair that said just married it was a thong and her thong said belongs to the groom <br />
The day she found out I wore womans panties she throw out all my boxers and said ill never wear them again me and my wife have the same tastes in panties and thongs r the most comfortable panties ever I buy them from aeroposital victora secert gilly hicks before findin out we never went shoppin together and now every weekend we go to the malls

Best Answer

To each his own, but I would not date someone who did that. But hey, whatever they wanna do is fine by me.

Best Answer

Im a straight man that has worn panties for as long as I can remember and Im 32 now. Ive been told by all the women that Ive been with that I can please them very well. Ive even been known to give a girl an ****** just by eating her out. And I dont beileve in sword fighting so to say at all. And Im as straight as I could possibly be. And also I have had an allergic reaction to the cotton blend of mens underwear at an early age so I dont wear any cotton now. And as a result there arent many fabric types to choose from for men.

Best Answer

i wear girls pantie,i love it i feel sexy in pantie i wear panties 24/7,,

Best Answer

Most girls hate it and want to bludgeon all crossdressors

Best Answer

If I loved a man who enjoyed wearing women's underwear, I would buy him some to match mine, but I wouldn't want to "discover" this behavior on my own, I would expect honesty upfront. While it's a harmless behavior, I do think that men should be honest and not play games about their interests with their intimate lovers who may not understand until educated. Learning this from his own mouth and walking in discovering him modeling my panties before a mirror are likely to provoke two very different reactions.

Best Answer

My wife keeps pointing out nice evening dresses and tells me I would look nice in them. I don't usually end up wearing them, but she keeps saying I would look nice in them.

Best Answer

Why not take your wife up on it and get one to wear atleast at home? You might be surprised how it might turn her on and what fun results.

Best Answer

Yes, we have done that sometimes, and it has produced some fun results! :-) I have quite a few nylon/lycra unitards, leotards etc from www.riversedgedancewear.com, and she enjoys when I pose for her while wearing them. She has some too, and they glide nicely against each other when we are both wearing them. I would recommend trying them if you haven't already.

Best Answer

My point for this original question is that she enjoys me crossdressing more than I do.

Best Answer

U should try them on it prob would make ur wife go nuts and ud prob have the best sex uve ever had

Best Answer

seriously, i would think of gay.

Best Answer

95% of crossdressers are NOT gay!!! That kind of thinking is a pet peeve of mine. Check out my other stories.

Best Answer

Well Excuse me, I didn't see no other reason cuz I am a female I don't want to wear no man draws.

Best Answer

Bye I'm gone

Best Answer

Well, you do wear mens styled clothes, all women do, but if a man wears something of the other sex they are called gay, are you a gay because you wear pants, no.

Best Answer

No they make pant for ladies and they make pants for man, just like they make ladies and men their own undies. Thanks

Best Answer

They also make panties, skirts and just about everything else for men. have you ever looked at high fashion, skirts, blouses, skinny jeans, thongs, panties. Your argument is flawed. there are so many androgynous clothes. Don't be ignorant. Its comments like that that holds society and gender freedom back.

Best Answer

But you do wear "Men's" style of clothing do you not, when women started wearing pants the were call dykes but that wasnt true was it. How the clothes someone wears makes them gay I dont know, narrow minded people.

Best Answer

Why is that always a persons first thought. Does anyone think of the word comfort much more comfortable then mens jockeys, not as baggy as boxers.

Best Answer

Honestly, I would definitely think he probably has some gender identity issues or could be gay or at least bi.

Best Answer

Everyone is bi by nature, unless they develop an aversion to the same sex. Most men wear panties at one time or another.

Best Answer

Lol, nice theory but that's all it is. It is certainly not fact.

Best Answer

how come when a woman is in touch with her male side, nothing is said, but god forbid a man is in touch with his female side then he MUST be gay, I always hated the double standard that women have. My ex-wife couldn't stand that had nicer panties then her.

Best Answer

I didn't say that he HAD to be gay, I said either that or they had gender issues.
Gender issues does not automatically mean gay.

Best Answer

Freud seemed to think so, so I'm in good company.

Best Answer

I feel strangely touched by it in every sense of the word

Best Answer

Funny but creepy!?

Best Answer

Oh this outta be good...

Best Answer

I love the feel and comfort. Just putting them on gets me hard.

Best Answer