I have only had one gf which didn't last long and since I have Aspergers I need help understanding this. I would like to have a girlfriend so I can have that connection that I like. I just feel like I am a little inexperianced at this and need some help in understanding what girls find attractive.
ChrisIsAwesome ChrisIsAwesome 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Laughter! Help another person laugh and they will see you as more attractive and valuable.

Best Answer

Chis don't listen to the ski mask comment. There's plenty of women out there that love that. Second, women want a calm, collected confident man in whatever he does. It doesn't matter if whatever you do turned out not the way you'd have liked it to go but that you we're confident in making the call and comfortable doing it. women want a man that's comfortable being who they are not changing to be someone there not. Don't change who you are and even if the women your talking to is not compatible on the connection level you still might have a new friend. Just be yourself and when the right women comes along you'll both know. It.'s true men put off phermones that we love if its not B.O. Lol

Best Answer

Very informative. I am going to change my avy not for anyone else here to think any better of me I am doing it cause at the time I was and still am going through depression and I feel that I need to change it in order to ease things up with myself. Confidence is going to be something hard to pull off since I lack it but I guess things like that come over time. I am normally calm so that is no big thing and I would say I am somewhat collected with my feelings. Thanks for the advice and I will see to it that I listen to it.

Best Answer

Money, social status and ability to do the dirty work

Best Answer

i like a guy who doesn't judge me. I like a guy who can be my best friend as well as my lover. I like a guy who will do sweet little things for me and gives me compliments just to let me know I'm someone special to him. I don't need gifts... just a bowl of soup if I'm sick, or a hug if I had a bad day... stuff like that. Good luck in your search, I hope you find her :)

Best Answer

Girls operate on two distinct levels of attraction.

First is the look and genes. We males have a set of Darwinian genes that girls see as good breeding potention. Physique, regular features and even an attractive smell that signals complimentary genes to them. (If you dont believe that then ask a girl with a brother how he smells and she will invariably say awful)

Then we have the secondary set of signals such as our confidence, power in the group, possessions and even our manners. Different girls respond to different sets of stimuli, but all are at a subconscious level. She just "likes" you and thats what counts.

Best Answer

Girls find this especially attractive

a Gold card with no payments to make.

Best Answer