I typically don't care what kind of undergarments men wear....but I think thongs on men is just wrong.

Best Answer

well then, I should take mine off then. Wanna watch?

Best Answer

Hmmm...it's like a train wreck....I can't look away.....make it stop!

Best Answer

i am a straight male with a girlfriend for three years and I am a thonger. I love wearing them and even showing them off. sometimes ill even wear holy or low rise jeans to show it off. do whatever you want wear thongs show everybody that ur a thonger.

Best Answer

Honestly, I think it's NOT HOT.

Best Answer

It's not HOT here, that's for sure! lol

Best Answer

Most want to f u c k them on site. However they will repeat the bull s h I t society has put onto their head about men wearing stuf like that are ****, their not "real men" etc. Basically they see the male sex as an office rather than jst a sex. Men are seen as authority figures and to dress them in thongs is like an executive or a police officer dressing in a thong. Its a sick sick world out there, till we distroy this twisted system that profanes each and every one of us we will suffer.

Best Answer

no one cares about your footware

Best Answer

Don't know but even the hottest girl wearing thongs that have any kind of strapping around the back of the ankle, I find deeply unattractive. Think German backpacker type sandals. Spew!!

Best Answer

Well i love searing Thongs i pull en all the way up my *** and Bend over and pull em as far up my *** as theyll go and thats all i wear at hme

Best Answer