beached2000 beached2000 22-25, M 9 Answers Apr 15, 2012

It's not my thing but it's just underwear. I never got how a pair of briefs in white is for men and almost the same thing without the trap door but in pink is only for women.<br />
As Homer Simpson said, I'm all man, except for the wearing your underwear thing, which we both agreed is a comfort issue.<br />
Or try this, the old switch underwear on a date thing. Kind of hot if she agrees, and then you get to wear panties.

Best Answer

i am a boy an i wear panties i wear xs the cutest girlyest ones i can find i love pink ive have worn them sence i was 13 i am not gay but i have always wanted to b a girl an get a sexchange i take hormonal birthcontrol patches that last 3 monts i like wearing dresses that come up to my but i have a very girly body cute butt soft skin i have a girly voice from takein female hormones an i dont produce testroine anymore i damaged my boy parts permently wearing girl undies an takein female hormones but im happer now ever havein my boy parts in the way anymore sence my balls shrink up an got stuck up inside me an i couldent get them to come back out i was scard to go to the doctor an i waited to long till i went an the doctor said there not dead but they wont ever serve a perpose again an he said he recomends levein them there cause if he gets them back out an i keep doing wat im doing he will have to cut them out but im probly gonna get them cut out anyways i do kinna miss beaning able to have sex but my **** is so small now u cant even tell i have one when i have on panties

Best Answer

Am Straight and feel very comfortable with panties, women jeans fit perfect. Its all abt comfort and fit, nothing more. I had been wearing them for 2 years.

Best Answer

I think he has gay tendencies.<br />
We don't have to wear men underwear because they make our own underwear that look like men. <br />
Until they make women underwear for men, I think men should stick to wearing their own underwear and leave our panties alone.<br />
If he is wearing them for his wife/girlfriend in role-playing;then I say "hell yeah" get your freak on. ;-)

Best Answer

Why cant we wear panties. That is not stick to women. Realy panties are beautiful &amp; smooth, All men shouls wear panties allways. All the countries must ban mens undergarment

Best Answer

I think you need to stick to your own undies. It is not normal for a man to wear women undies unless you are a transgender or just plain gay. Just like it is not normal for women to dress up like men but they do.
But, it is not for me to judge. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in; I just hope your girl or wife don't leave you over the fact that you cannot stay out of her panty drawer. I would definitely be looking at my husband strange if I caught him in my panties.

Best Answer

Kinda weird. Even I don't like wearing panties that much.

Best Answer

LOL if they have flawless bodies.

Best Answer

does that mean we get to wear boxers?

Best Answer

if u want?

Best Answer

yea knock ur self out

Best Answer