I have just been seeing & having more dreams involving green eyes, both direct & even indirectly in the back or a room or something.
XNGespenst XNGespenst 22-25, M 4 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dreams

he coming in with a lot of green backs and you are gonna have a lot of Green Jell-O, and green day will perform in the gardern of Green ,

Best Answer

Dream interpretation seems to believe green eyes symbolize envy or jealously. Personally, I never really put a lot of faith in the interpretation of symbols in dreams. I feel the symbols can be personal. What green eyes may mean to you in your dreams, may mean something else to someone else. If envy or jealously strikes a personal note with you, maybe its correct.

Best Answer

I have been envious at some points but I defeat those thoughts with ambition (sometimes to the point where i seem to lose faith in myself & wonder) oddly I am lured to the color green (notably emerald greens & olive drabs)

Best Answer

I too am attracted by green, notably emerald. With regards to auras, green is suppose to be a healing color. We are all envious at some points in our lives. I have had odd creams all my life, but the symbolism has almost always been very personal and rarely matches books I have read on dream interpretation, with the exception of one dream I had 5 years ago (almost to the day, strangely enough). In that dream I fell into a pool of dark blue water and was dragged under the surface. A very vivid dream. When I asked about the dream, to someone who studied dream interpretation, she said that symbolized being overwhelmed by emotion, which was exactly what I was going through at that moment in my life. Green eyes, however, feels like a good thing, not a negative thing. Perhaps a future meeting with a green eyed person? If the green eyes were a major feature of your dreams, I'd say it means something, but it need not be bad.

Best Answer

it means spider monkeys are going to attack you while standing on a subway platform

Best Answer

Welcome to Ireland,grab a pint lad.

Best Answer

I have some Irish blood in me , but the only full-blooded Irishman was my great gramps on my fathers side

Best Answer

Oh really?Well that's werid same here.

Best Answer

the only other blood I have is some Mexican, & Peruvian. I cant even define what race I look similar to...My friend says I look Persian, Russian or East European...

Best Answer