onceloved onceloved 18-21, F 38 Answers Mar 25, 2011

Dominant; absolutely...BUT, not girls.

Girls are lovely to look at, but, to me, they are like an unfinished painting...appriciated to a point, but not yet desirable. A Woman of forty, fifty, or, yes, even sixty, has the gentle brushstrokes of time, all over Her body, and each and every one was earned, and deserves Homage from Men, and boi's.

xo

toni

Best Answer

Yeah, submissive is the type for most men i think, maybe it is because we women look for men we can look up to? i find it hard to give up my control to a man intimately, but if he manages to get my submission, it can turn into an extraordinary loving encounter!!

Best Answer

Personally, I prefer my girls to be submissive to me in the bedroom. Someone open minded and willing to test her boundaries and be molded. Her ******* will no longer be her own, but mine. There should be mutual enjoyment as she begs me to be allowed to release her ****** with great intensity. However, she should not be afraid to ask questions or make requests in a properly worded manner.

Best Answer

I like submissive girls who know when to be dominant. I like the surprise you get when a girl is quite meek and shy in the beginning but then really opens up and lets you in. It's great!

Best Answer

Dominant men prefer submissive men. Submissive men like dominant women.

Best Answer

Submissive. based on what I've seen/experienced women are more naturally submissive and men are naturally dominant I believe that's the way it should be and the way it was meant to be

Best Answer

Submissive. I like conflict, though. If I had a fantasy, it would be getting with a dominant girl, and conquering her anyway. That sounds pretty good.

Best Answer

i think i like more submissive.. but in saying that i dont mind a girl to tell me what she likes and giving her the pleasure she wants... with out taking care of your lady first then sex is not worth while....

Best Answer

Opposites attract. Many women want to be dominated by their mate. I would venture to say most. About 10 percent of the women I have had sex with have been more dominate types. Most women just wanted me to rip their clothes off and **** them. It's in their dna as my need to have many women is in mine.

Best Answer

I enjoy sensual domination and submission where each partner takes thier turn teasing the other without mercy until both are exausted and fall asleep.

Best Answer

I am a guy who prefers dominant girls/women.

I am not a submissive person in general, instead I have a very assertive personality. In most social circumstances I am inclined to dominate, to lead and to be a decision-maker, although I am quite diplomatic as well. I am also confident and even a bit arrogant, but the later isn't expressed through my behavior, I am usually genuinely respectful, friendly, tolerant... Anyways, that's an overview of some aspects of my personality, which is probably different from what many people would imagine as the likely personality of a man inclined to submit that way: I do enjoy being dominated sexually.

Dominant, confident, strong-minded girls/women are particularly attractive to me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be protective towards them and hold them in my arms, though.

Best Answer

i am a guy, I love submissive women, if you are submissive type its better, the more submissive the more i love them :P

Best Answer

i would say that its the submissive female i would prefer,though with mutual consent

Best Answer

A girl who can do both is best.

Best Answer

I love a dominate lady in bed and out!

Best Answer

Hello would you be curious in dominating me, teasing, embarrass, dress me as girl make me wear panties anything you want basically

Best Answer

Both are Equally Fun!!

Best Answer

both... but not at the same time :)

Best Answer

Its good to **** a girl when you want with no come back

Best Answer

very very dominant

Best Answer