Depending on the tatoo it can be hot...too many or something dumb and it just looks trashy...to me anyway.

Best Answer

I think one or two on someone looks nice but it has to be artisticly done and the tatoos to have feelings behind them or a story to tell.I think it says that the indivdual has the confidence to stand out from the crowd

Best Answer

If possible I always try to go out with a girl who has a tattoo as that way you are going out with someone who is aready used to regret

Best Answer

I don't regret my tattoos one bit. I only have two and I love them.

Best Answer

How long have you had them?

Best Answer

Over two years on both

Best Answer

Then I guess its too early to ask, I will ask you again in 15 years time :)

Best Answer

Please do, and I will say the same I love them and what they are there for. And if I am wrong I shall give you a dollar.

Best Answer

And I will put that dollar towards my own tattoo

Best Answer

Haha ok :)

Best Answer

so you want someone that is used to regret? that seems like you don't think much of yourself.

Best Answer

Well you're right, you actually I'm a bug and only other bugs seem to notice me

Best Answer

Tattoos are a form of art, and when done properly with definition they are beautiful.. I'm a well educated woman with tattoos on both of my arms and they do have symbolic meaning showing my love for music (I'm also a guitar pla<x>yer).. My thoughts are, if you don't like them, then don't look at them..but most if all, don't form unnecessary preconceived notions about someone for their love of art.

Best Answer

Girls in gym with tatoos on their backs are hot.

Best Answer

Not a problem at all with it some of em get very tasteful ones. i have a artist friend that did her own and uses it as a reference for her artwork when she is out

Best Answer