Bella244421894 Bella244421894 16-17 30 Answers Jul 22, 2009

Anyone else want to do the obvious gag before I do?

Best Answer

I wonder if anyone even got the joke!

Best Answer

To put out.

Best Answer

Don't mean to be a **** or anything to start. Okay, so 3D features...Nice not retarded personality, don't act stupid, but most guys like a relationship where they feel mmm smarter or more powerful in some aspect. :D have fun gettin dem boys

Best Answer

the answer lays in your question. <br />
guys want "in" girls.

Best Answer

Nice hair ,clean nails (not to long), pretty face ,little makeup ,clean clothes ,smells clean ,freash breath, plucked eyebrows ,shave your little girly peach fuzz mustache you got, get healthy weight (you dont have to if you dont want to), smooth skin, long hair, soft lips, clear face, fun to hang out with and i would say just have sex when you both want to ,if hes like one of those loud noisy guys in the back round that when they talk to you you feel kind of uncomfotable like hes not paying atention he will just wants sex if hes kind of shy around you he probrly likes you and wont want to push sex on you

Best Answer

A long relationship that would lead to sex in the end and then if he still wants you he would stick around but I know so many of my friends who have had sex with their boyfriends, then he dumps her for another girl. All guys want is to get in as many girls pants as possible. End of story. If you want prince charming in high school then good luck guys don't want that stuff until their late 20's when they get married.

Best Answer

Beauty and nice dress,nice makeup,to have sex.

Best Answer

I am going to be a super senior in college, and there is a 15-year-old high school sophmore asking me out recently.

Best Answer

well to be honest all they want is sex but that is so not ture cuz i know that there are nice guys out there for everyone and what they really look for is a gril who has lots of confidece in her self who is very honest and has a great personallity too. but'' GUYS'' be nice to grils cuz we are senseitive and have a heart too.

Best Answer

Most of you answer 'sex', but that may not always be the primary reason; but the strife for sex is almost always A consequence after a while - but that is of course natural.<br />
The primary thing a guy is after differs from person to person. E.g.<br />
-Some guys want voluptuous girls (sex).<br />
-Some guys want cute girls (cute as in appearance, or behavior, or both).<br />
-Some guys want girls to be with and talk to.<br />
So it depends on how the guy is like. But I guess most are of the first kind, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Someone that will have sex with them, even if it eventually! My boyfriend waited 8 months, I finally gave it to him, he told all his friends and broke up with me. Then he realized, crap I just broke up with the only person that will have sex with me. Ha! But, by that time, I didn't want anything to do with him. Then every date after that was guys thinking I'd screw them, or give them a BJ. LOL

Best Answer

Well since you are talking about a 4 year (for most school systems) age range from 13/14 - 17/18 that represents an enormous maturity change it will depend on which year, how mature the individual is, etc. In general, due to the sexual puberty events most males are curious about sex and the female body as a primary interest. Also begins the desire for companionship outside of sex from the other gender. Whether you have sex with a girl or not her paying attention to you is both a positive thing for your self-esteem and hopefully a positive element in your beginning to understand and respect the differences between the genders that make our relationships so powerful and interesting!

Best Answer

To be paid in kind!

Best Answer

No, the real question is why would somebody who's actually smart enough to be in high school, think that any single answer would apply to all males?<br />
Thinking in platitudes usually fails. Humans - like gerbils - relate best one on one.<br />
So stop thinking in generalities and start thinking "individual." It's called maturity.

Best Answer

Their penis.

Best Answer

That is it

Best Answer

sex and status !

Best Answer

It really just depends on who the guy is. The sad truth is that the most guys only want a pretty girl that will give them sex. However, some guys just want a girl that will give him attention and be open and honest. Well, that's how I feel anyway.

Best Answer

I had this gal I liked (and a few others too actually), and I wanted to be more than "just friends" with her. As in hang out and do stuff together, and could talk with for hours on end, to go with the sex and lovey dovey goodness. Sometimes I really miss that wistful innocence of my youthful years. I just don't have the desire for it like I used to, been hurt too much before I did composed a more deadheaded approach for awhile. Seems I went in the opposite direction most of you have.

Best Answer

Seems like yesterday... any attention they could get! And of course sex was high on the list but from this high school guy's perspective, it seemed like the high school girls had all the power.<br />
Use it wisely!<br />
Be careful not to give in to the Dark Side...

Best Answer

jus ta sKrEw dem

Best Answer