I agree and disagree with the above. Every circumstance is individual although we can see patterns in behaviour he could be being manipulated by his wife here, every time he could get the courage to leave she could be pulling im not well, we need more money, what about the kids etc.....he now may feel very trapped between you and his wife. The reason could be that he now feels pressured by you and her........in all honesty, you probably would do well to focus on yourself and what you want, and your child. I man who truly is available when you clean out your closet if you get my drift.......good luck

Best Answer

Sounds like this boyfriend has got the best of both worlds but feels more comfortable at home with his wife regardless of his health problems, and he certainly doesn't sound terribly sympathetic to your heart ache and loneliness if he reacts to it with anger. Personally I'd start looking elsewhere and let him know you are, and if he really wants to be with you that much then this should be the right leverage to make him realise he has to act before you move on. If you had just met him then I could understand his hesitancy but he's had a year and plenty of time to get to know you so as Slowride says, you really need to start thinking about yourself.

Best Answer