I want my ex-boyfriend back, but he wants his ex girlfriend back (not me) and i'm afraid he's getting himself into a situation that could lead to heart break....how do i let him know that i love him?
Lollipopgoddess Lollipopgoddess 13-15, F 6 Answers Feb 24 in Dating & Relationships

Let the idiot go and do what he wants... he'll do it anyway.<br />
Maybe he'll figure it all out before he grows up and turns 14!<br />
It really doesn't matter NOW. You're going to have about 16 more guys you like and you'll date about 8 and you sleep with at least 4 and finally live with one have a kid, leave him because he's abusive and finally marry a really decent guy that you totally ignored throughout highschool !<br />
So what's the hurry with getting some young punk kid that's a confused as you as back into your life?

Best Answer

i Love Your Scenario :) It Was Ever So Realistic....And Yes You're Right ,All The Way ...I Have A Long Life Ahead Of Me And Guys Like Him Don't Deserve Girls Like Me :)

Best Answer

WOW! BRAVO!
You got it!
There is hope for the world yet!

Best Answer

Lol Yea :)

Best Answer

You can't save other people from themselves.

Best Answer

Definitely :)

Best Answer

you have to be realistic about it...he is going to be fickle anyway...forget him

Best Answer

True :) thanks

Best Answer

let him work it out dont get involved

Best Answer

but what if he constantly asks me for advice about his new relationship?

Best Answer

every one gets heart broken if he dosnt learn know he will learn later in life.
if things turn to **** for him then be there to help pick up the pieces

Best Answer

Yea, Considering The Numerous Times He's Come Back To Me I Doubt He'll Stop Now....Thanks You Very Much :)

Best Answer

no worries

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer

without

Best Answer