To start things off, I'm only 14. Don't go judging me. I'm smart for my age. I'm a guy. Class clown, and school jock. Anyway, that's enough about me. (Not self-conceited btw).. I've been dating a girl for 8 months now. I love her with all my heart has to offer. I've lost my virginity to her and I'd do anything for her. Anyway, as of last night her mom figured out we had sex. Her mom didn't freak out. She said she knew it'd happen one day. But she's upset because my girlfriend didn't go to her mom about this. And, it happened at my house... Here's the real problem. My parents aren't strict parents. But only about this kind of stuff. Once my girlfriend's mom calls my parents. I won't be able to be with the girl of my dreams. I love her. I understand why she needs to call. But, I don't know what to do:'(. My life will be over once she calls. What do I do:'(
Skylerrr Skylerrr 13-15, M 42 Answers Jul 14, 2012

at 14 you think you know what you want, but the truth is, you have a lot of growing and maturing to do, that girl you have feelings for now, at 18 your taste will be different, you two should not have slept together so young and your parents...they're fools for even allowing it to go on, what kind of parent is ok with their 14 year old having sex? listen you have all the time in the world to think about girls, but you better hope you didn't slip up and get her pregnant, because child support is real, and that girl you fell in love with, you're not going to feel the same way about her as you did when you two were laid up, try doing that with a baby see how it works out for you. Now what you need to do is focus on school i know you've heard it before, but 14 is not the time to mess up, you're barely in highschool finish high school ok kid?

Best Answer

Yes you can mess up the rest of your life if you and she have children at this age. Try hard to not have further sex.

Best Answer

Actually you are very lucky. It doesn't matter that she's 14 too. But you know you committed a crime. You could be charged with statutory rape. It matters NOT it was consensual. She's a minor.<br />
I can tell you in 5 years you will barely remember this girl. But please take note. Protect yourself. Use a condom. EVEN if she says she's on the pill, You don't know when you will be trapped into fatherhood.

Best Answer

If you are under 18 and the guy and girl are within 2 years of each other it is not statutory rape. This his first girl and seems to value his virginity so he WILL remember her the rest of his life.

Best Answer

It's not statutory rape. It would be if he was her teacher or in a position of trust, but they are both 14. And, while it's best to wait a while as 14 is very young. There is nothing illegal about it and it is not a crime. You never forget you first time. Sklerrr, I'm sure everything will be fine. Try explaining to her parents what yours are like and that, while you are only 14, you do love her very much and would never hurt her. But, only if its true. Good Luck

Best Answer

I still think about the girl I lost my virginity to till this day. It was 19 years ago this December in the front seat of a Ford Tempo on a quiet street in the suburbs. Very romantic I know. <br />
She stole her mother's car and came and picked me up in wee hours of the morning. I took some of my parent's vodka and we drank it out of a Tupperware drink container while listening to a Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots mixed tape she made. <br />
Every time I hear the song "Creep" by STP or "Crazy Mary" by PJ, I'm taken back to that night. Every time I smell vodka on someone's breath I think of her. Every time I see a 1991 Ford Tempo...just kidding those pieces of crap are all gone.<br />
She was new to our school and we talked and talked that night, until there was no more talking. We were 15 and everything was so important: our friends, our relationship, what we were going to be in the world. <br />
We dated off and on through our Senior year, we both dated with other people, but still saw each other sometimes at night even with a new boyfriend/girlfriend. We argued mostly and had breakup-make up sex while not even dating. <br />
I went to college in the fall and never returned home except for occasional holidays. She still lives there and we talk from time to time. She has had a series of failed relationships over the years and I've been playing house for quite a while. <br />
I found out recently she is pregnant. I wish her the very best, but I know it won't turn out good. I'm sure the kid will be fine as she has a very supportive family but she and the new boyfriend won't last. <br />
Anyway, I won't lie to you and tell you that you won't remember this person in 5 years because it's my experience that you will. And whether you like it or not this person will have a special place, good or bad, in your heart. I don't think I long for her as much as I long for her in that time and place. <br />
And sincerely I hope that you are not wired like me, because I've never enjoyed sex and lovemaking like I did with her. I've been with dozens of partners in the years since and nothing compares to the times I spent with her. <br />
I guess what I'm really saying is enjoy your youth. Embrace that pain in your stomach that you have. You are only young once. When the career and mortgages and kids of your own start happening, you grow up whether you want to or not. <br />
And being a grown up sucks, except that you can stay up late if you want to and watch whatever you want on TV. If you are anything like me, you will never have the passion and excitement that you have right now. Embrace this, because you will never be 14 again. <br />
--Mostly Cloudy--

Best Answer

I think that if you still like her that much...maybe you should try to get back with her when her current bf leaves her.

Best Answer

This question has so many damn asnwers that are so freakishly long about drama..... BETER START MAKING THE POPCORN :D

Best Answer

honey, the best thing for you to do is let things play out they way they need to. dont panic and dont stress out. talk things out with your parents. dont yell, dont scream,<br />
just simply talk. you never know things my turn out the way you didnt expect.

Best Answer

My son is 15... and he had a girlfriend before he moved to TX.. he really liked her and spent a lot of time with her... I often talked to him about what was going on with them.. I asked him if he had kissed her etc.. He told me when they kissed, but only after I asked him.. We talked about 2nd, 3rd, ba<x>se.. etc.. I often told him not to have sex with her. I told him he needs to wait til he's at least 18 yrs old, preferably 21. <br />
Anyway, what I am trying to tell you is that I understand how emotional you are right now.. you feel like your life and heart will be crushed if you can't spend time with her anymore or if your parents make you break up with her. However, I think a lot of this has to do with your age... At 14 you are still very emotionally immature. I know that sounds harsh.. but don't take it in a bad way.. YOU say you are smart.. so try to take this advice.. Don't have sex again.. Just stop. As much as you may want to.. WAIT, wait until you are older... more mature.. you have had time to decide what you want in life.. After you graduate high school, what do you want to do? go to college? get married have children at 18, that is too young.. at 20, that is too young. at 25 maybe ok, at least you will have the first 4 years of college done. <br />
SO.. that being said. Think about your emotions.. why you are having such intense emotions.. (your age, engaging in sexual behavior).. wait til you are older to continue this. Grow up emotionally and you will set yourself up for really GREAT relationships later in life.. and feeling emotionally secure with yourself-- not jumping in and out of sexual relationships.. etc.. <br />
I hope this helps..

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
Allow things to die down, and don't stress to much....i honestly don't think you will loose her.....have patients and it will work out....HUGS.KIC

Best Answer

Yes she will continue to remember you and if you both love each other. You will be with each other when you are more mature. There are many things that change in time. Seeing how life works is a big plus. At this age you think you know it all. Yes you are beginning to have a idea but there is much ahead to learn.

Best Answer

Not judging you, we can be brokenhearted at any age and actually when we are younger those feelings can seem more intense as we haven't had as many life experiences to help cope with these things.<br />
I know its not probably what you want to hear but you will get over this eventually, I know everyone is probably telling you that and that you can't die from a broken heart but the intense feelings of sadness and hopelessness are real and can make you feel pretty bad.<br />
Take things a day at a time for now, give yourself some time each day to think about the person that broke your heart but don't dwell on thoughts of them constantly. Try ot to look them up too much on FB etc and look back in a couple of weeks and see how strong your feelings are, I promise you won't feel like this forever and to be broken hearted we first have to be in love so try to think about how that felt and know you will feel it again one day.

Best Answer

stand up to ur parents tell them thell have to trust u with ur life

Best Answer

What kind of a man do you want to be? A man with a good career? Plenty of money? A smart, healthy hunk? A woman's dream man? Living the good life?<br />
Start creating that man, and this is the time to do it. Spend your time now building yourself, not getting brokenhearted.<br />
I'm not underestimating your <br />
feelings, but at your age, your feelings could break you.

Best Answer

there is no criteria to fall in love =} your learning, and its amazing? isn't it?

Best Answer

Personally I think you need to talk to your parents, because if she tells them first it will look like you don’t trust them making things 10 times worse. If you go to them I don’t think it would be as bad because it shows that you trust them and will go to them for help. Yes they may be angry at first but once the anger subsides you should be ok. You should tell them how you feel about this girl before you tell them you slept with her. I hope everything goes ok and good luck :)

Best Answer

This is a tough one :/ ...... I honestly<br />
Don't know what to say ...... Sorry :/

Best Answer

its sound terrible but you can say to youur parents and to her parents that you will responsible about this and promise to your parents/her parents that you wont make your gf dissapoint. Convice them about your responsibility

Best Answer

Just try to explain to them how you feel- and try to be strong. No one can break you up if you both want it. Remember that:)

Best Answer

Ask if you can see the girl while being supervised. That's what I had to do at your age, and it isn't as boring as it sounds. If you love her, it can be enough just to be able to talk to her.

Best Answer

Talk to your parents and explain how you feel. Everyone is going to say "you're too young to know what you want" BUT you know what you want right now and everyone telling you it isn't right isn't going to stop you. Practice safe sex and try to have an adult conversation with your parents about it. If you want yo be an adult then stand up and show them you can act like one.

Best Answer

Your 14, you don't know squat. What you should know is how lucky you are you didn't get her pregnant. Then you would certainly find out what its all about. You love her with all your heart, another joke. At 14 you haven't got a clue what love is all about, and your "not conceited by the way". Who are you kidding? Your the class clown and a jock, by your own words you are a conceited little twit. You didn't mention her father, what does he have to say about this? I rather doubt he is happy with it, and you can bet your *** - HE DOES LOVE HIS DAUGHTER. Just back off jack and consider yourself lucky, you seem to have gotten away with it.

Best Answer

This may not work because everyone has different relationships with their parents, but here's what I would do. I would sit down with my parents before her mom calls and tell them what happened. Be calm and respectful even if they flip out. Like I said before, it may not work in some situations but they might appreciate the fact that they found out from you and not from a girl's mother and see that although in their eyes you may have made a mistake, you are responsible and let you still see her. <br />
I wish you the best of luck.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I am 20 now, but I had a relationship like that when I was 14 (okay I wasn't in love looking back, I now realise it was infautation, I am not with the guy any longer after my parents spilt us up we ended) and I think that If you are ready for sex you are ready for sex plain and simple. <br />
I just don't believe that there is a 'right' age for everyone to start having sex. If it is consensual, if you are knowledgeable about the risks and protected, I don't see why having sex at the beginning of puberty when your hormones are naturally telling you that it is time is considered wrong. Everyone is different. Some people aren't ready to have sex at the age of 24, some are ready at the age of 14. I think people who say 'kids don't know what they are doing' are forgetting how they thought when they were younger. I knew what I was doing from a young age. I was raped when I was 13, and I had normal consensual sex when I was 14 and I enjoyed it. I knew the difference between consensual sex and non consensual sex. Age plays no part in my opinion, some people emotional mature faster than other people and it's frustrating for these people still being treated as if they do not know better. <br />
I was the same as you feeling quite 'grown up' for my age. Regardless though, life experience gives you the most powerful knowledge and you'll gain it as you age and experience life, you never stop gaining wisdom in your life of living. It's very sad for you that your girlfriend won't be around much or as easy to talk to and be with. But just remember to keep your head on straight and don't hate your family for it. This is where you really have to step back from the passion and resort your priorities. Not that loving your girlfriend is wrong, but as ****** as it is, lovers come and go. Who knows maybe she is the one. If she is all will work out in the end. Just remember not to push away your family.

Best Answer