When We met I was a mess, she shared tragedies, was so amazing, everything I desire in a woman. My walls came down and I opened up for 1st time ever. Best thing for me, but most vulnerable step of becoming a "real" man, not "fake,"convincing myself by ignoring myself to be an illusion of strength (military programming?). Her insecurities attacked mine for the 1st time, showing old wounds for me to fix, not ignore. Never acknowledge/comforting my doubt of facing demons, only saw doubt being only thing I looked for. Then came across how sweet she use to talk to her ex and not me, & knew she didn't feel like a did. I had to forget her, bc I was confused why she didn't try. then I confessed of fb messages to the girl. THEN she said what she kept and I've been fighting a losing battle since. Leaves me out of important things, I misunderstand, I ask for her side, and mines an attack to her. How do I talk to her ladies? I'm always wrong, it'll get better then expressing my side takes it back!
smadaman101 smadaman101 31-35, M Jul 10 in Dating & Relationships