Some girls are psychotic drama ***** who will lie and lie and lie to get a little attention, without any concern for the damahe their gossip and lies cause. We need some way of identifying and exposing such social parasites.

Best Answer

dunno if i done wrong or not but

Best Answer

You need to see a doctor- all of these things you complain about- -your loneliness, girls avoiding you, people hating you- on and on-all the negativity- must stem from the same thing in you that needs attention-this is beyond EP- you need professional help to see why you are so self-loathing which leads to all this self destructive behavior. You really need to get professional help right away. This series of stresses is too much. Please talk to real people.

Best Answer

i had heaps of councelors and phychiatrists before.... they didn't like me

Best Answer

They're not supposed to LIKE you- they're supposed to help you- Any family? (I'm afraid to ask?)

Best Answer

they hate me too.... 8 years ago mum and dad took out a restraining order

Best Answer

Dude you need help- you are undiagnosed "something"- maybe meds can help- you need a professional-

Best Answer

Rumy, is this the 1st time you have found yourself in this situation? Do you have problems with female friends and co-workers? I knew a young good looking charming chap, not unlike yourself, who unwittingly upset and frighted the ladies in his life.It was unfortunate and when it was looked at he was not really responsible, it was that he was now, I am not sure about the medical terms, as you know I am not a doctor,or claim any expertise in this area,so I will just use the vernacular and say he was mental,now I am not saying you are mental but have you though about getting that looked into?If you are mental and the boss walks you to the door as you keep saying, you may have a case for unfair dismissal,take them to an employment tribunal and demand compensation, if you are mental and get it documented,and in the future you have the same sort of problem you can tell the arresting officer that you are a mental and have the docs to prove it,As for the carrying problem,same thing just say your a mental and that you where told to drop the stuff on the other chaps hands by god,the devil or any other mad sounding thing.This may sound strange and a bit daft but that other young chap I was talking about is now a leading Conservative spokesperson who make numerous appearances on national tv and radio shows where being a mental is a positive asset and he fits right in.<br />
I hope things workout for you and remember things are always darkest at night

Best Answer

i'm not mental i just need a friend and i'm too ugly to get one

Best Answer

Now Rumy I dd not say you are a mental,but it could help in your current situations,yes?A lot of problems get lost and forgotten and think about all those Conservatives that would love to be your friend, how many nice looking conservatives are there?None, so the ugly thing is no longer a problem,go on think about it have a face like a gargoyle,act any way you like loads of conservatives as mates and all you have to do is be a mental.

Best Answer

Sounds like what you did was wrong and you know it. Start looking for a new job and act professional at that one.

Best Answer

every girl ****** me off who doesn't talk to me.

Best Answer

Do what you know is right!<br />
You can only be sacked for; Continual Harassment?<br />
If it's a "first time" complaint you should get a warning... Unless it is a serious incident?<br />
If you have not committed any offense at all; Fight it all the way to clear your name?<br />
Why were you carrying the stuff if it was to heavy for you...???

Best Answer

they said they gonna walk me out the door if they can prove its me

Best Answer

ever try smoking pot rumy?

Best Answer

dont like it

Best Answer