Lostcnr Lostcnr 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Since you've asked, what would be in it for him ? A relationship with someone he knows he can't trust ? He probably feels he'd be better off starting new with someone else. You'd be, too. :(

Best Answer

why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Best Answer

If you really love him let him go and move on with his life. Why bring him back into your drama. You proved that your love for him was not enough to keep you from straying the first time what makes him believe that you will not stray again. Let him be happy and you go and find your own happiness as well. Peace :)

Best Answer

You can't do anything except hope that maybe he'll some day forgive you and want you around.

Best Answer

Once someone has made up their mind for that long, they're unlikely to change how they feel.

Best Answer

Cheating someone who loves u truly is a very sinful act. He must had hurt a lot that time..it gives so much pain if anybody hurts..someone had also played with my feelings and hurt me that's why i can understand dats guy situation whom u have hurt.. its very hard to forgive but still i miss him..but whenever i think about him my wounds becomes fresh..still all what he had done its easy to forget him but yes too hard to forgive.... but i am very soft hear-ted if one day he will come to me with true feelings(not the fake one like before) may b i forgive him.. its so long to talk to him :(

Best Answer

you don't deserve him anyway, so no point trying..

Best Answer

Be visible to him and communicate with his friends, relatives whomsoever and ensure all are made aware that you do feel guilty and really care for him.<br />
indeed care for his family and ensure his family appreciates you because of your sincere love and maybe 6 months down the line you folks will be united together.<br />
remember me then :)

Best Answer