benefits my arse, thats all bullshitt...three words for ya, DON'T DO IT

Best Answer

People try to rationalize fwb but in the end all it is is one individual USING another for instant gratification. There is no connection there--there is no genuine love. It's just self centered person using another to get off. Is that what type of individual you want to look at day after day? That individuals existence would deeply nauseate me but that's just me though.

Best Answer

You already know the answer. <br />
If you're staying with him just because he pays you attention, the consequence is that you feel like crap. <br />
I don't know you but i'm quite sure you are worth more than that. :S

Best Answer

So you know the answer is to stop contact, but you're also so lonely right now that it's hard. I say go with it...BUT keep your options open too. No, scratch that...go out and start meeting people. Get out into the world. Eventually, you'll start feeling better and it will be easier to move on. Heck, you may even meet someone worth your time and affection and stopping everything with this guy will just be natural.

Best Answer

Hmmnn... friends with benefits... doesn't that involve bumping uglies?<br />
If I'm right about that bit, then have more self respect and only share yourself with someone who reciprocates your feelings. <br />
If I'm wrong about that bit, ignore me... :o)

Best Answer

There's plenty of fish in the sea...Find someone else!

Best Answer

Let it go...he only wants a piece and told you that up front.

Best Answer

Listen to Kilyra.

Best Answer

i guess just keep trying ive been married for 2 years my husband doesnt love me back he beats me and tells me to leave but i love him so i keep on trying try harder hell love u sumday.

Best Answer

Next time he tells you to leave..... do it. The harder you try, the harder he'll beat you.

Best Answer

You need to take a Sunday, to yourself, and turn on Lifetime Movie Network.

Best Answer