So here's the story. He's my best friend. We do everything together. When I met him, he was perfect. I could see a future with this boy...but then I found out he was gay. And it has been very hard. I don't know what to do. He knows my feelings towards him, and he's okay with them, but doesn't want to see me get hurt. It used to be well let's re-evaluate our friendship - but now it's like I'm in my own relationship with him...He has a boyfriend though - and I love seeing them together. But it is very hard because I feel like he's the one for me. He knows I would never do anything and I know that it will never happen - he thinks female anatomy is just gross.. he's gay through and through. I don't know what to do because he treats me like I'm a girlfriend to him, and he talks to me more than he talks to his own boyfriend sometimes. We do everything together, and it's like he's in two relationships - a real one...and then with me. I don't know what to do - it really hurts me..Help :
schultzii schultzii 18-21 7 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in LGBT

Well it seems your in a triangle hmm if u really love him just be patient and stay in touch with him.

Best Answer

youre a fuckwit mate. Are you gay or are you straight ? Seroiusly I do not tolerate your type. Stop leading gay men on. We are NOT women. We are men who love MEN. Do NOT compare us to women or straight love.

Best Answer

Is it jealousy?

Best Answer

MOVE ON

Best Answer