She likes the bump and grind, or touching, or ***** teasing. But thats as far as sex goes. She gets the motor running then shuts it down, even having a problem and berating me when i get frustrated over this. It has been going on for almost two years now.
bobothegreat bobothegreat 26-30 23 Answers Aug 31, 2011

kick her *** to the curb

Best Answer

She is trying to use her power over you. Some men enjoy this and some don't. My wife does this to me and it drives me crazy. She told me that she likes how attentive to her I am when she teases me and keeps me horny. Just go woth it and try it out. If it becomes more then a game and not for you, then you will have to talk with her about it. Be careful though, once she realizes her sexual power over you, there is no turning back.

Best Answer

I think your wife is wanting a confident man. Sometimes women want to be the woman

Best Answer

if the wife ain't giving it up, time to dump the *****

Best Answer

You see none of these things mentioned here will work as long as women have the right of refusal...and they shouldn't because the marriage contact pretty much implies that this is a responsibility of a married women. Where else in life can someone so freely break a contract, implied or not, and get away with it scott free? This is what is so frustrating. Men are expected to provide for the family so women should be held responsible in some way for their part. Instead there are countless stories here about women who not only refuse sex, also get fat, refuse to work, refuse to do there their share of the household chores and raise the children. This makes men responsible for everything and women not only responsible for nothing but have the "right" to refuse to do anything at all. I wish that around the world, men would start realizing this and stop getting married. About the only way a man has to fight back is if he has the same right of refusal and can leave without being liable for anything.

Best Answer

See my story, Operation **** Nazi. It worked for me!

Best Answer

Is there a real way to deal with this, ? I also have bipolar which adds to the problem, but also inhibits me from bring it up lest<br />
she dismisses it as the illness and says 'get more meds'

Best Answer

The next time she starts the teasing walk out of the house and say I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe!

Best Answer

Dude that is called abuse. Check out a site called shrink4men. It is a place for men being abused. She could well have a personality disorder. The site covers most of them

Best Answer

What do you do around the house and in the mariage? Sex can be a reward as opposed to "divine right".

Best Answer

tell her you are 4.75 inches erect!

Best Answer

Get a business card from a local brothel and leave it somewhere where she will find it

Best Answer

Bring a boy home, and while she is in the house, suck his **** and **** his arse.<br />
Then tell her to lift her game or that's your future.

Best Answer

yuck, dude.

Best Answer

If that revolts you so, trade the boy for a female *****. Or your girlfriend. Or the next door neighbour.

Best Answer

Personally, I have no idea what to do about it, as I am in a similar situation. My girlfriend constantly does overtly sexual things, and claims to be a nympho, but I am lucky to get laid once a week! Just last night she looked me dead in the eye and said "wanna have sex?", and then went to the bathroom, came out, and had totally forgotten. an hour goes by, and she happens to mention that her period is still happenning. I was all "so THAT'S what happened!" She said "oh, I totally forgot!" She totally forgot in like 2 minutes?!? She claims that she is too tired to have sex, and then she masturbates herself to sleep right next to me! I get no release, and she gets all the attention she wanted! It frustrates the living **** out of me!

Best Answer