I hear that Charles Manson was quite the chick magnet as well. Those mischievous bad boys.... what's a girl to do?

Best Answer

Bryan? Brandon?...........yur one confused chick

Best Answer

Maybe it's a Brianstorming session? :-P

Best Answer

Troll?

Best Answer

Cut bait and row far far away- he is a sociopath

Best Answer

I'm guessing Brandon is the guy before Bryan? lol

Best Answer

Brian - brandon lol.. that's cute..

Best Answer

so you met Bryan in Spring of 2011 and than went back in time to February 2011 to start dating. Than after you broke up he changed his name to Brandon and you started dating Drew. :S Did I get this right?

Best Answer

Point one. "... all that mattered to me was who he was." We are what we do. If he robs and murders, he is a robber and murder. That is who he is. The fact that he is capable of being nice to you doesn't change the fact he should be in jail doing twenty to life. If he is that violent with strangers, he will eventually be that violent with you and your children. In street gangs, all loyalty is to the gang. They tell him to bring you in for a gang rape, he will. They tell him to kill you, he will. That is who he is. <br />
You need professional help. You are being self destructive to an extreme. You are obsessing on a violent and dangerous man. Get help now, before it is too late.

Best Answer

tell him how much you love him and your worried for him

Best Answer

o_0

Best Answer