EmilyFaith77 EmilyFaith77 16-17, F 13 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Sounds like your "friend" is only your friend to get what he wants... Lightchild is correct. Find another friend...

Best Answer

Yeah :)

Best Answer

end it

Best Answer

Lose his number! If he really cared about you, he would NOT pressure you to have sex.

Best Answer

Stop calling him your friend, for starters. He's not showing much respect for you. Have a little respect for yourself and stop hanging onto someone who is using "friendship" as an excuse to get laid.

Best Answer

Good point...

Best Answer

I wonder why you're his friend in the first place.

Best Answer

Because I'm an absolute idiot. He wasn't always like this. We were good friends for two years, in the last few months he started this. He says he loves me as a friend but not like that. But he confuses me going back and forth between what he says, sometimes he acts like he feels something, and other times he doesn't. he refuses to talk about it.

Best Answer

You tell him if he keeps it up you won't be friends any longer.

Friends with Benies are great but there is nothing that says you have to be one !

Best Answer

Yeah, especially considering my age and he KNOWS my long term boyfriend really well. It's just crappy.

Best Answer

Remember you are not here to be his pin cushion.
He can find someone else to stick it in.

Best Answer

Or you could sleep with him, it'll get him to shut up

Best Answer

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. :) He's a real jerk, I know he's just a horny mess, he asked my sister the same thing.

Best Answer

oh my ur too young to sleep with anyone, sry. You do need to stop being friends with him, I know it hard when you don't have that many friends I was EXTREMLY shy at your age but he shud respect you saying no.

Best Answer

haha thanks for the respect :) I'm not really shy, I just want to wait for that and I know when someone is just using me. It's just hard to separate myself from him.

Best Answer

Find another friend.

Best Answer

I know.. but I'm one of those people who have like 2 friends, and I'm really attached to them, it's nearly impossible to just detach myself and go on with my life.

Best Answer

Ok, either step back for awhile or ignore the request and continue the conversation as if he never said anything.

Best Answer

That's what I've been doing. We quit talking for about a week and then my boyfriend pretty much threatened to end his life if he ever did it again :) We haven't talked about it in the last few days since we started talking again, but I feel like it's hanging in the air... you know?

Best Answer

Yep. Best to let it hang and try to move beyond.

Best Answer

Definitely will do :)

Best Answer