All throughout my life it seems like no one cares about me or my existence. Every friend that I ever had ended up leaving me for someone else. That's why I'm currently friendless. I'm always feeling like I'm never good enough for anyone. I rejected every time I try to talk to someone, to the point where I just stopped talking...to everyone. I've thought about running away, and even committing suicide. Everyone I ever felt close to, soon leaves me. I just feel so alone.
jalio jalio 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 19 in Health

friends- friendless...just be yourself and you'll attract the right people

Best Answer

Apparently myself isn't good enough

Best Answer

Work on it..do you love yourself?

Best Answer

I guess

Best Answer

well stop guessing and get passionate..be YOU and attract the right people who can appreciate you for you...maybe you are a people pleaser?

Best Answer

You should talk it out. If not, pick up some hobbies; do something you like and get good at it enough that you can like how well you perform. Gardening, art, poetry, writing, jumping rope? Once you like something about yourself its easier to move up from there. There is nothing wrong with being alone because everything is temporary. Love is temporary; friends are temporary; pain is temporary. You won't feel like that forever, but you have to work past it, and thats how you'll grow as a person.

Best Answer

See a therapist and work through all these negative emotions that you have picked up from being treated this way. Being suicidal is a painful place to be, I know this well. Also a therapist will teach you how to set healthy boundaries so you don't get walked on and also coping skills for rejection. There are a lot of good people out there, you just need to learn how to identify them and befriend them. See a therapist, Hun, it will help you.

Best Answer

wow. You should do sth to express your emotions like maybe paint play an instrument or write a song or a story

Best Answer

ufff so srry to read that sme has happend to me. heads up always!!!

Best Answer