mistydawnn mistydawnn 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 11 in Parenting & Family

some of that software that allows you to make your own real manga... and a digital drawing pad

Best Answer

tell her to get off her FAT *** & go outside and play!!!

there is NO REASON for kids that age to not spend at least SOME time doing physical activity!!!

as for the manga stuff, I'd tell her to research the history of it, give you a written report, also why it's so important to her; THEN i'd get her something she'd like that's related to that........

nasty, huh? but I feel that kids need to KNOW about the stuff they are interested in............just old fashioned, I guess...and I'm not a parent, but if I were, THAT"S what I'd do.........

Best Answer

Maybe if I was her mom but I'm her aunt
She is a very talented artist

Best Answer

art supplies and manga and anime

being grumpy 13-16 is normal

otherwise if she stays grumpy by the time shes 18 or 19 possibly you may need to help her socialise and get out and meet people

Best Answer

What about some canvass' and oil based paints,since she likes to draw.maybe she'd like to do some paintings.

Best Answer

You could get her horse-back riding lessons.

Best Answer

A pair of cross-trainer shoes. I think she needs to get outside.

Best Answer

Yes she does, but I'd rather be the nice aunt not the pushy one

Best Answer

You could look it as being the aunt she thanks later in life for challenging her limits. You know her, what she needs vs what she wants.

Best Answer

That's a very good point. I knew you were a smarty.

Best Answer

iTunes vouchers.

Best Answer

That might be the easiest option

Best Answer

Yes then she can get what she wants.

Best Answer

Buy her "how to draw manga style" book, or a manga XD

Best Answer

spanking

Best Answer