Have to set time aside when you get home from work to exercise and don't fall off the dieting bandwagon. Remain firm with yourself. Not much else you can do, in my opinion. Good luck.
eat less, move more. no way around either of those two things. <br />
anything else is a scam. if you want it, you'll do it. no excuses.<br />
try small changes first. good luck!
It is hard to change our diets in order to lose weight but it would help if you do the following:<br />
Get a Journal to write your feelings, urges to binge. Even to log in your work outs/and meals. That way you can review it and learn from mistakes. If you make any!<br />
1. Eliminate white junk, eg rice,bread, pasta, sugary junk including fruit juices/soft drinks/cookies/chips,cakes etc.> (only consume these foods once a week, no more) This is how I lost weight<br />
2. Add more lean proteins to your diet. This includes chicken/turkey breast, Fish. Black beans, lentils. Cheese and nuts/seeds(to snack on througout the day) If you're not allergic<br />
3. More dark leafy greens especially spinach.Romaine lettuce Making salads using all of the above ingredients(even the beans) will help keep you full longer. Plus whatever else you enjoy in your salads<br />
Tip for making salad dressings because the bottled ones have hidden sugars and chemicals<br />
Find a vinegar that you enjoy. My fave is balsamic. Mix 3 teaspoons of vinegar to 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add black pepper and a dash or 2 of sea salt. Stir then pour over your salad as desired.<br />
If you like a different kind of dressing I can find the ingredients for you just ask <br />
4. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Sometimes thirst can be mistaken for hunger<br />
5. Work out DVD's? If you can find room to work out in your home you can buy used work out dvd's from amazon.com or take a walk every day. Even if just for 10 minutes to get you started.<br />
I did all this myself and have lost 32lbs so far.<br />
I am not claiming to be a dietician or expert in any way but I thought I would share the above info with you. As this is what I've done to lose weight. <br />
Hope this helps somewhat
You're very welcome. Add me for support and for advice if you ever need more :)
oh and thanks for best answer!
Get to know some vegetables. When you grow it and make it yourself, it becomes gratifying in a different way. I started sauteeing after buying pre-seasoned, prepared brussels sprouts.
East less calories than you put in. Exercise to burn off more calories. Muscle burns fat. Eat properly otherwise your body will use muscle.
I need to start with I really do NOT like to work out however dancing for a good 20 minutes a day will help on the weight loss and then .....<br />
Here is what I find works for me ..I hope this can help you.<br />
First of all i only eat chicken and lettuce with mustard ...now<br />
if you need a breakfast do some eggs. But my secret to the sugar <br />
addiction is ....ready......SPLENDA ..i love to munch on ice,<br />
chipD shreadeD any ICe just put some splenda on that and munch down.<br />
After a while of the sweet craving go away..BUT it is the Splenda NOT the pink one.<br />
that has been my sucess.
You are NOT a loser. Maybe you should cut work down abit and make some time for yourself in order to join a gym or get some exercise stuff for home if you dont feel confident enough in front of people.
Tbh, more sex. A gym wouldn't match it up.
just cut back on how much you eat
You gotta start with your cardio, make time to exercise. Take the stairs, anything. <br />
Could try yoga too, it helps with your metabolism. If you can't find the time to run, then you could just do some skipping instead, it's a better workout than running if you can maintain it for a long enough time.
you're welcome :) good luck!
Try the soup diet for 10 days..Breakfast , lunch & evening meal..You cant snack in between & it needs to be home-made soup..
20 minutes a day work out and raspberry drops! Works like hell!
I read about an absolutely wonderful story. 2 kids made a fb page to get their mother quit smoking. See for yourself:<br />
WE ARE STEFAN & SASHA. WE LOVE MUM! AND WE WANT HER TO SEE US GROW UP. SO, SHE HAS TO STOP SMOKING. AND SHE PROMISED THAT IF WE GET 10000 LIKES FOR THIS PAGE SHE WILL STOP AT ONCE. HELP US! LIKE & SHARE!<br />