I'm living in Ontario but would like to move in with my grandparents in Arizona. What and how could I obtain a family visa or a green card or whatever it is that I need to switch countries? How much trouble would it be? How long would it take?
CourtGatekeeper CourtGatekeeper 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 10, 2010

Your Response


Move. Go to the local INS office and apply for a green card.

Best Answer

water, sunscreen, and lots and lots of fans

Best Answer

my husband says you're canadian it should be easy for you lol

he says you can go through the process while you live out here and learn.

(don't quote him ;D)

Best Answer

Sunscreen money and air conditioning

Best Answer

Related Questions