RobsV RobsV 22-25, F 12 Answers May 29, 2012

Which one is permanent ?

Best Answer

Hair. Tats don't help in the job market. Plus when your 60 you have to explain how it moved from one spot to another.

Best Answer

Scribble another tattoo and wear a kerchief.

Best Answer

I think a new hair do will do, have that new look and feel good about it.

Best Answer

Forget all that and buy a few August call contracts on SLV when the markets open.

Best Answer

Not in the US hey my bud. Don't think that's applicable here in South Africa

Best Answer

Then just place buy as much silver as you can afford and hold it for a while. Silver spot is just over 28 dollars a troy ounce. I think it will be in the mid to upper 30's by end of July.

Best Answer

save it for the kids

Best Answer

Already put half the spare money into a savings account for her, this is the remaining bit :D

Best Answer

Whenever I have 20$ spare,I go to Thailand to get a bj.

Best Answer

Now, if I had the anatomy requried for such a job... maybe. BUT, don't think I could handle the long *** flight.

Best Answer

Depends on if you want something permanent or temporary. What does the money mean to you?

Best Answer

Guess a tattoo would be more of an 'investment' (for lack of a better word) has been almost forever since I last spoiled myself.

Best Answer

If you have an idea for a tattoo then I would go for it, if you need to look for something to get done I would sit on it.

Best Answer

Cool beans! Thanks for the well rounded answer there!!!

Best Answer

Tattoo!

Best Answer