i'd pick the "immature guy" he sounds more stable to me, but if by immature you mean wants sex all day every day then guy 1 is probs better BUT its pretty much down to your friend isnt it? the one you "click" with is USUALLY the obvious choice hands down, cant have a relationship that you dont get along in can you?

Best Answer

thats true with the guy she clicks with but I am there when his immaturity causes huge fights. I don't mind being there for her but I can see its so draining for her.
So really either she is extremely attached to the guy (but won't be happy) or She isn't (but he will keep her happy- he is annoying but very sweet and trust worthy)

Best Answer

by that logic then i'd choose neither and keep looking/waiting

Best Answer

loll sounds like a good plan but she is set on picking one of them and either I help her decide or she goes and picks one ..which is scary because she has the worst luck/choice with guys.

Best Answer

well just try explain to her, if she's so keep on rushing to get a guy just support her choice and be their for when it fails (if its rushed its got a massive fail chance), all you can do i'm afraid :(

Best Answer

Hope she picks the right guy this time...or the right guy finds her!

Best Answer

finds her is probably right if she's rushing lol :p
just wish her luck and be the friend you clearly are!

Best Answer

thanks!! :)

Best Answer

They are both immature. Why go for either one of them?

Best Answer

Don't pick either one if you can't decide. Hesitation and uncertainty never make good foundations for a relationship.

Best Answer

How intellectual is she? If she's booky and nerdy and loves to learn, I'd say she'd be happier with the engineering student on the dean's list. If she's more down to earth and living in the everyday world I'd say she should go with the impulsive business student.

Best Answer

shes a weird blend of artist/booky a laid back perfectionist (haha if that makes any sense)

Best Answer

I'm rooting for the engineering student... I was one, and I love any girl who can be described with the words: weird, artist, booky, and laid back. Perfectionist is good too if this guy's smart enough to be on the dean's list...

Best Answer

Keep in mind I'm also a dropout and occasionally experiment with psychedelic drugs so that could influence me toward the artsier chicks...

Best Answer

haha that guy has been trying to get her for 3 years she keeps second guessing him because of his inability to be serious (mood wise) she likes him too but not sure how much

Best Answer

:P Send her my way. Nevermind those college boys... Just kidding. Sorta...

Best Answer

lol thanks for the comment!! I kind of wish the engineering guy would step up

Best Answer

Well good luck to your friend, whether she goes for one of them, or looks elsewhere. :P Heck, Maybe the engineering guy doesn't need to step up, if she chooses to be the one to step up. I'm all up for breaking gender norms.

Best Answer

And some guys are shy and do better with a confident, assertive woman. :P

Best Answer